[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl I used to know is in relationship and I never speak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1436798621350.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436798621350.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>Girl I used to know is in relationship and I never speak to her, but is friends of my friends randomly deletes me on facebook and I just found out
Why? I never spoke to her or anything, I never post statuses etc.
Why do people go out of their way to do shit like this, how is it that I am so unlikable that people would do this?
>Send someone a friend request
>Get marked as spam so I cant send another
I was only going to send one anyway but wtf man?
>"Friends" never want to talk to me, and its impossible to make new ones
>People generally talk to me like im a piece of shit
>not ugly, dirty or rude. really fucking depressed and lonely though. no one wants to interact with me

I think I'm just really unlikable, I have no idea why. I get closer to killing myself every day
>>
Be me regularly go through kikebook friends list to delete all the useless fuckers I don't even talk to.

I have 37 friends I which are people from my youth, family and a handful of friends I actually fucking know.

You stressing about this just shows how much of a failed normie you are that you are concerned with people deleting you of fucking facebook.

Go tie yourself a noose you delusional fuck and hang yourself from the ceiling fan. Make sure it is on though so you slowly spin whilst your dead.

Cya cunt
>>
you fucking people just dont get it do you

stop using facebook
>>
>>34248349
How old are you?

This commento es very oregano btw
>>
>>34249018
I did, I unfollowed all the people on my friends list so that my wall is empty. And I only use it for this pc part sharing group and the messenger app
>>
Probably because you never spoke to her or posted statuses my little soup vegetable.

Your place is not on Facebook with people, you are a vegetable, you must join the soup.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.