[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman can never love a man that hates himself. A man without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1444879402356.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444879402356.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
A woman can never love a man that hates himself. A man without any self-confidence or sense of self-worth is the lowest scum to a woman. Only the mentally ill women that fetishize kicking a weak man while he is down could ever take interest in him.

An otherwise identically shitty man who is confident and has a strong ego has a far greater chance. Only through doing the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you are valuable despite the existence of so many millions upon millions of human beings better than you can you avoid the suffering and shame of hating yourself and having others hate you for hating yourself, and instead that crushing feeling will be replaced by indigence at how others can't see your "truly valuable, unique qualities that surely have gone unappreciated," so you will rationalize it to yourself. Ignorance is bliss. To know and understand and be unable to forget your actual lack of worth is to suffer.
>>
>>34248305
I didnt read any of whatever long rambling thing you wrote but i did try to get into osomatsu-san and i just didnt find it all that hilarious or captivating
>>
>>34248404
I dunno man, I thought it was pretty damn funny at parts.
>>
File: 6c3.png (26KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
6c3.png
26KB, 904x542px
>>34248305
well i unusually really wasnt feeling all that worthless today until i read this
>>
File: 1484784208739.jpg (758KB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484784208739.jpg
758KB, 1154x1500px
>that face when you are too intelligent to have self esteem
>>
>>34248305
So practically you tell us what Evangelion already told us? Nice.
>>
File: received_984587281674504.jpg (591KB, 1984x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_984587281674504.jpg
591KB, 1984x2048px
>>34248628
You wish kiddo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.