[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE I'm on the bus and two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Helpme.png (734KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
Helpme.png
734KB, 720x706px
REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE

I'm on the bus and two qt3.14's got on and sat in front of me. The blonde turned around and smiled at me but her friend is really tall and intimidating for a chick. She's easily 5 inches taller than me.

How do I chat up the blonde while not having to deal with her she hulk friend?
>>
>>34248221
Bad news bro, you're going to have to appease her hulk friend in order to talk to the qt blonde.
>>
You'll have to deal with both of them, there is no way around it
>>
accept that you are a manlet and don't deserve love
>>
>>34248221
I have no fucking clue.
I have never flirted with a girl.

Consider other places to ask questions like that...
>>
>>34248247
>>34248255

So should I talk to she hulk first?
>>
>not wanting to talk to the she hulk

shit taste
>>
>>34248221

realize that they were just turning around to see something and they were polite and smiled and you're overthinking it lmao
>>
>>34248284
No talk to the qt blonde. I'm just saying you can't grab the blondes attention without getting the attention of her friend. If she is listening to music tap her on the shoulder and ask her what she is listening to
>>
they smiled at the person behind you, you autist jackass. no one would ever smile at you
>>
Just went to try to talk to them and she hulk is actually a guy, presumably her boyfriend. Fuck me for getting my hopes up.
>>
>>34248346
This so much. Why do autists think that when a girl smiles or says hi to you, that means she likes you
Happens to me all the time
>>
>>34248221
1: Is that creepy guy still staring?
2: Yeah, shit, why did I make eye contact?
1: I think he actually took a photo, creep.
1&2: Ewwwww He's coming!
>>
>>34248221
her friend is likely chaperoning the blonde with purpose of warding off people exactly like you

no way to avoid 'dealing' with her
>>
i think i can help you

do you have any guns with you?
>>
>>34248398
Rest in piss original poster
>>
>>34248413
because people have a mentality as if they live in a movie ie. everything revolves around them

i'm serious though

when someone makes accidental eye contact with you the polite thing is to do a slight nod or smile and move on with your life, its not some subliminal message for you to try and sperg out and be 'I LOVE U UR MY SOULMATE YOU SMILED AT ME"
>>
>>34248221
Talking to people on public transport is pretty autistic if you ask me.
>>
>>34248221
nice painting faggot, (if you made it ofc)
>>
>>34248514
sometimes i can't help it, my heart just goes doki doki, ok?
>>
>>34248346
This. Dont be a fucking sperg about a mere glance in your direction
>>
>>34248221
Why is your photo a painting?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.