[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a shrink >took IQ and EQ tests >IQ: 138 >EQ:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1395174775001.png (58KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1395174775001.png
58KB, 200x179px
>see a shrink
>took IQ and EQ tests
>IQ: 138
>EQ: 7
>she asks me about my relationship with fantasy, we go down that line of conversation
>diagnosed with SPD after a few visits
>but she says I am the most self aware and outwardly normal person who fit the diagnosis she had ever encountered, she says she has a lot of fun with me
>tell her I don't really see much of a point in further treatment, it is who I am and my coping skills are sufficiently developed to overcome most of the negative life consequences of being a schizoid retard
>long story short I have a date with her this Sunday

how the fuck does this shit even happen, i didn't even think i was trying to court her yet i got a fucking date
I have literally never held a girl's hand before, never spent time alone with a female outside of an academic/professional environment
someone tell me what to do
>>
she's playing you like a damn fiddle
>>
>>34248161
This shit belongs on tumblr holy shit it's so fake.

> be me
> super smart but am le nice guy so awkward
> doctor tells me that I am god
> le sigh
> fucking her on sunday

Hang yourself
>>
That's extremely unethical. You can't get in any trouble over it but she could lose her license over it. You could blackmail her for sex or drugs I guess. I don't know what else a shrink could be good for though.
>>
>>34248161
it's ok op something similar happened to me except i made her laugh a little bit and then when i read the examination papers she had used my stupid joke noises against me and said they were a sign of mental problems
>>
>>34248213
there is no way i am fucking her m8, i can't even work up the courage to platonically hug a female colleague.

and i'm actually more than awkward, the fact that she wants to spend time with me outside of a secure office after I told her about my autismo fantasies indicates she's probably more mentally ill than i am.

her motives are just a mystery to me.
>>
>>34248161
I hope this is real.

Did you guys talk about sex a lot? Maybe she got wet from it.
>>
B urself famalam
>>
>>34248252
It's kind of unethical, but I'm technically no longer her patient and haven't been her patient for several weeks. We've been keeping in touch over e-mail and she told me she was going to be in my town and she wanted to see me.

my town is a shithole and there is absolutely no reason that she would ever come here except to see me. She has no family or friends here as far as I could find.
>>
>>34248301
I mentioned a few things

1. i have a lactation fetish i think I got from my aunt telling me about what boobs were for when I was like 5, my mother never breastfed so I had no clue.

2. i think women with long necks are pretty (i didn't tell her it was because I fantasize about choking women, I'm not that big of an idiot, that's the kind of thing that gets you profiled when stranglings happen)

3. my lifelong celibacy, which I can't fully call involuntary. I mean, I would have sex if I cared enough about it to pursue it. That's what I tell myself anyways, but close contact with people has always been a bit revolting for me.
>>
>>34248436
Do you wank?
How often?

How do you feel about it?
>>
>>34248436
That's kind of cool.

To be honest you can treat this however you want. You can even just simply talk to her and maybe get more mental advice. There is literally nothing wrong with doing that.

Or you can fuck her, but that's probably not your thing. But that's what I would do though as an age 33 robot who lost his v-card at 31 and has never had sex since. I'm certain she'd let you choke her too.
>>
>>34248569
compulsively
usually daily, sometimes every other day, sometimes twice a day. I think it averages out to about one orgasm a day since I was 7 or 8.
idk, i don't really feel about it. I feel the orgasm then think 'well that was kind of a waste of time' then go do something more productive
>>
>>34248344

Unless you're from a third world shit hole she has to wait at least two years. Even then should one of her peers find out it will be looked at as very suspect.

The fact that there is communication outside of the professional relationship is already a breach of ethics. I was told I couldn't even accept a free lunch from a client who owned a pub. He was cool as shit and I could use a friend, just a couple straight guys having a burger and talking sports or some shit. I was playing it safe by asking first. Any kind of romance is off limits in the health care field and not even worth asking about. They don't even want us fucking coworkers.
>>
>>34248161
Nice roleplaying thread. Now imagine how the date would go?
>>
>>34248621
>I feel the orgasm then think 'well that was kind of a waste of time' then go do something more productive

Wankers remorse then.
I have it too, I stopped till about a year and only started agaim because of the privacy I didn't have in a short while.

You have my axe. And my condolences. The situation you're in by relative understanding seems like bad news.

I keep hearing about this eq shit. Im afraid of the shit honestly. I got tested for iq when I was 12 and that was it. Now theres new shit that can ID you as fucking kack the ripper
>>
>>34248776

I think wankers remorse is that thing freaks get when they feel bad after fapping. It's normal to feel relieved and ready to get on with something productive like sleep, cooking, reading, etc..
>>
>>34248693
Second world, thank you very much.
>>
>>34248815
Not freaks but just people who feel shame from sexual things or from their sexual self for whatever reason.

No fap is actually beneficial for these types of people.
>>
>>34248815
>implying I do anything productive
I guess its a matter pf opinion and perspective
>>
>>34248295
her motives are a mystery because she doesnt exist

why is /r9k/ so fucking stupid and credulous
>>
>>34248898
It was for a while. It took a lot of complication out of my life.

Like I said, I caved out of opportunity and bordom. Not lust, at least not the first time.

Being alone in a room for 2 weeks will do that.
>>
>>34248161
you don't think she knows that?
>>
>>34248820

Its probably stricter there then. Tell her you'll coll KGB if she doesn't do what you want. The messages are enough but get a compromising photo and you just hit the jackpot.
>>
>>34248161
is this a sequel to failure to launch?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.