[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a job in a couple of weeks after being unemployed for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1426868836818.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1426868836818.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
Starting a job in a couple of weeks after being unemployed for some time.

Problem is that my sleep schedule is fucked up, I go to bed at 4 in the morning and wake up about 1 in the afternoon, how the fuck am I supposed to get up for work?

Anyone who's been through this and got some advice?
>>
Melatonin+antihistamine

Puts me to sleepp
>>
Pull an all nighter, stay up until 9pm the next day, dose yourself with sleeping pills, force yourself up at 5am then at 9pm dose yourself again

I've worked jobs with shift work where I only get 2-3 days to adjust to a new sleep schedule so I became used to it
>>
You have a couple of weeks, what's the problem?

>sleep at 4 AM, wake up at 1 PM
>tomorrow you sleep at 3 AM, wake up at 12 AM
>next day you sleep at 2, wake up at 11
>repeat as needed

Are you sure you can handle a job if you have trouble with something this stupid?
>>
File: 1453241576268.jpg (487KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1453241576268.jpg
487KB, 1912x1072px
>>34247847
>fucked up
>4am to 1 pm

mate try 11am to 8pm
>>
I usually work nights but sometimes they like to switch things up for me. The answer is drugs. After hitting a bridge going 65mph I decided to stop fucking around. A split second earlier I could have hit that first post part and died. Luckily I hit the middle of it and bounced off.

Adderall for wake, clonidine and a handful of various otc sleep aides for sleep. Alcohol is bad for sleep and only fucks you up worse. Getting on a schedule is the easy part unless you purposely screw it up. It's when they move you forward 12 hours when it gets tricky.
>>
>>34248035
Do you live in the US, I don't I guess it's easier getting drugs where you live, but it's not the same for I'm afraid
>>
>>34248084

I live in the US. I don't expect clonidine to be hard to get but a lot of countries are retarded when it comes to amphetamines.

Modafanil may be an option, if not you could order it black or gray market. I don't know of anywhere that tests for it regularly.
>>
>>34247976
I'm not sure at this point.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.