[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're obsessed over being a virgin, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: limmy.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
limmy.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
If you're obsessed over being a virgin, you're really not missing out.
>>
File: 1395303802686.png (299KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
1395303802686.png
299KB, 800x427px
>>34247588
Losing your virginity is kind of like a coming of age thing that were all suppose to experience, and were suppose to experience it when were quite young. Being rejected from this experience to the point where you reach an age where its weird to still be a virgin hurts your self esteem in a very major way, especially if you have also never had a girlfriend. It makes you feel like a failure of a human.

So its not so much about the act of sex and thinking "I want have sex so bad because it will feel good" Its more about wanting to be accepted, not saying sex would fix everything but being able to get it out of the way could boost your confidence and that in turn could help you to find the confidence to do other things.
>>
>>34247770
having sex won't cure your autism, so you could lie about it and it'd be just the same, no one would believe you
>>
>>34247588
Yeah totally not missing out on relationships...
>>
>>34248056
I would still know though, I know and have known for a long time that I've never been worthy of sex by any woman and it does make me feel horrible. Also you must lack reading comprehension because I even said in my other post that sex won't fix everything, but its a step in the right direction towards building more confidence.
>>
>>34247770
Dude virgin or not chances are you won't be that accepted. No one gives a shit if you're a virgin unless if you're one of those cringey "woe is me someone please fuck me preferably a 10/10 kthanksbye" people.

You'll still have the same problems you have now and if you're unlucky enough even more if you get an STD or something. The only time it actually affects you to that level is if you let it. Don't.
>>
>>34248150
I guess accepted was the wrong word to choose there, the point I'm trying to make though is that being a virgin at an age to where its not normal is fucking depressing because no one has ever deemed you worthy of their attention, sex or relationship wise. Sex is such a basic human social interaction, even you know this because you normalfags talk about it like its nothing because its so basic. So i'm such a failure that I'm missing out on a basic human social interaction, i'm too repulsive for anyone to deem me acceptable to them for this basic interaction.
>>
>>34248246
I'm not even a normalfag, basically a cyborg honestly. And if it mattered to you that much then you could just get a hooker or something, that way virginity won't be an issue for you anymore. I just focus my time on improving things that I think will benefit me, so getting fit and money and such.

As for relationships the last "real" one I had was in fucking kindergarten but that's because I never really gave a shit about having any throughout my life, so I can't really help you there.
>>
>>34248347
A hooker isn't the same though, the point is actually having someone want you, and want to have sex with you. The reason virginity damages your confidence so bad is because you were never wanted by someone, no one ever deemed you acceptable you were always the gross guy everybody made jokes about having sex with because you were so disgusting. If I could at least have one person genuinely want me I would feel a lot better about myself.
>>
File: 1470008402888.jpg (236KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1470008402888.jpg
236KB, 1200x1400px
>sex isn't a big deal
>t. normie who has sex
>>
>>34247770
you see, the thing about it is though

OP is right

it really isn't a big deal
, when you actually have sex, you go 'thats it?'
LOL

i mean i understand your point, which is that its some coming of age thing and you see it as something everyone does and you'll finally be a normie once you fuck etc

but you realize it afterwards, that it doesn't really matter

personally after that, i had this phase where i really wanted to be normie, ie. get invited to parties, have your group of friends

but then you realize its all bullshit

all of it is

so don't stress over being a virgin

literally feels like your dick in a wet hole

it feels nice yeah, but its not like life changing
>>
>>34248542
this desu my men
>>
>>34248520
What about you is the problem exactly? Some things like mental illness and whatnot can't really go away (I know this first hand, not very pleasant but whatever) but if it's something physical related then there's a chance you could fix that to at least help you out a little bit. I know it sounds cliche as hell here but if you ask me it's better to try the sauce a little and see what it's like for yourself instead of sitting there saying that you're doomed forever.
>>
That depends.

As an uncut guy with an extremely sensitive glans (penis "head"), masturbation feels bland after having sex.
When I masturbate, I don't really enjoy the masturbation, only the orgasm.
When I have sex, I constantly enjoy it, it feels like I'm constantly orgasming except I don't actually cum and take a really long time to cum.

And I wouldn't exchange my current girlfriend for not having a girlfriend.
I've been in many bland relationships, but when you find a good person, you're set.
>>
>>34248560
Like I said in my last post I would just want someone to want me, thats really what it comes down to. In all honesty I would rather have a relationship than just sex which is also something I've never had.

I don't stress over it that much since I have a lot of other things in life going on, I just wanted to answer OPs question from the point of veiw of a robot who doesn't want to have sex "just because it feels good"

>>34248612
Never said I was doomed forever, in fact I know my posts don't look like it but I'm still trying. Have a girl at work i'm planning on asking out so i'm still getting myself out there, plus I'm still trying almost every free dating app/website out there.
>>
>>34248704
Well there you go. What I'm about to say will probably sound very normie like but if you keep trying at something then you're bound to get at least a little taste of it. Just find out what makes you happy or what you want to do and then go forth and do it. Like the Shia LeBeouf thing: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: tfw wizard.png (433KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.png
433KB, 500x298px
>>34247770
>is a coming of age thing we're all supposed to experience
>implying
quit caring a long time ago, neighborino
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.