[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this happened an hour ago >I'm 21 >most of my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 240x240px
this happened an hour ago

>I'm 21
>most of my friends are teenagers
>walking to Walmart with my friend who's 16
>car pulls up near us
>someone I know gets out of the back seat
>he he has one of those 4-legged cane things
>i say hi to him
>grab the top of the cane
>hobble a few feet
>grab my hip and go "UAHHHHHl"
>walk away
>his mom gets out of the drivers seat
>"DONT EVER MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE LIKE THAT AGAIN, BOTH OF YOU. RUN YOUR LITTLE ASSES INTO WALMART. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN"
>I look in the back seat
>12-14 year old kid in a booster seat with Steven hawking head slant
>my friend who got out of the back sprained his foot a week before
>I thought the cane was his

I actually feel really bad and I'll probably be known as the guy who made fun of a crippled kid
>>
>>34247523

Kek. Seems like an odd age gap, though, anon. Genuinely curious, how did you at 21 find yourself mixed in with 16 year olds?
>>
>>34247523
How dare you, honestly
>>
Lol that's pretty fucked up but funny.

Jokes on you though for being 21 and hanging out with mid-teens.
>>
File: 1481628806377.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481628806377.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>34247558
they keep him around to buy alcohol and cigarettes for them
>>
>>34247523
Stop hanging out with 16 year olds you weird creeper
>>
Good for OP for hanging out with teens. I wouldn't want them turning into robots either.
>>
>>34247598
some people take a while to grow up. I still feel like I'm 15
>>
>>34247624
>>34247598

But he might get prime teen pussy
>>
>>34247598
>>34247620
>>34247624

Don't scare him off, guys, I need my question answered.
>>
>>34247523
that's fucking hilarious

reminds me of this one time my cousin and I were at a friends house and we saw this fuckhuge bar of nestle crunch on the table and we started killing it.
his older sister comes out into the living room and goes "Oh, that was mine. I'm diabetic."

that's one of the few times I felt legitimately bad for something i'd done.
>>
>>34247687
No he wont, if he had the ability to be crushing puss he wouldnt be hanging out with 16 year olds as a 21 year old like some weird special needs guy
>>
>>34247620
I've bought alchahol for one person underage, they were 20 and their birthday was in 3 days.
>>
>>34247558
I didn't try in school from 6th grade to 9th grade so I got held back a few times, and teenagers were the only people I could talk to in high school.
>>
>>34248022

Oh. Darn, I wish I could hang out with people that age.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 1334x750px
I texted the kid that was in the car. did I do big gud?
>>
>>34247558
At 21 I was fucking 16 year olds into cum comas every other night.
>>
>>34247523

Kek! That's genuinely hi-larious!
>>
>>34248176
those poor young men
>>
>>34248176

Where'd you meet these girls anon?
>>
>>34247971
I had a friend in college who skipped a grade so he was barely 20 when I turned 21. It got annoying because he drank like a fucking fish and everyday he would give me a 50 and was always like "Yeah man the usual get yourself whatever with the change"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.