[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If everyone in the midwest killed themselves America would be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

If everyone in the midwest killed themselves America would be better off.
Even the South is better.
>>
>>34245996
Why the midwest? Seems kinda random.
>>
>>34246141
Flyover shit hole full of backwards hicks.
>>
File: 1484244416272.gif (469KB, 480x228px)
1484244416272.gif
469KB, 480x228px
>He wants to starve
>>
>>34246158
If that's your reasoning, then how is the South better?
>>
>>34246218
The south didn't vote Drumpf into office for one.
>>
oh right calinormia is way better
>>
File: 1460322178551.png (30KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1460322178551.png
30KB, 634x566px
>>34246158
So is the "forwards" way to be inviting in hoards of third worlders who will outnumber and displace whites, thus leading to the further de-civilizing of the United States until it becomes a third world hell hole even worse off than mexico all for delusional and insane fantasies like "diversity" and "multiculturalism"?
>>
>>34246287
>>34246239
>>34246215
Urgh. Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>34246158
>>34246232
FUCKKK DRUMPF

YOU BACKWARDS HICKS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CULTURE OF LIVING IN A BIG OVERCROWDED NIG INFESTED CITY THAT COSTS 4K A MONTH FOR RENT
>>
>>34245996
Clearly you've never been to the South. Everything wrong with the Midwest is even more intense in the south.
>>
>>34246306
This, my friend, is a statement lacking in ANY and ALL argumentative quality. How absolutely embarrassing.
>>
>>34246232
But the Midwest voted Obama in, and then Trump.
>>
File: 1233452626234.jpg (640KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1233452626234.jpg
640KB, 1800x800px
>>34245996

midwest is 2nd best area in the USA
#1 is the actual west save for the normie infested shitholes on the coast and surrounding Denver.

Anything else is suburbite trash
>>
>>34246215

>haha we midwesterns hold the difficult secrets of how to plant corn without which the people would surely starve

You're straight up retarded. The reason the midwest has so much agriculture is because the people there lack the ability to do more complex tasks. You're white beaners.
>>
>>34245996
>generally northeast of the country
>called midwest

explain this americans
genuine question
>>
>>34246306
>Hahahaha everyone who lives in this area is a stupid, hatefu, and racist white hick who voted for Trump
>Wow go away /pol/ you guys are so hateful and racist
>>
dude have you even been to the fucking midwest? There is definitely agriculture, but it's not like all small towns and corn and dumb racist retards.

Stereotypes are not always true.
>>
>>34246551
You see that horn looking thing to the right of the mid-west? That's what we call our north-east. It's a pretty densely populated area, so it's considered its own region. Then we have the South, and then we have the west.
>>
dude have you even been to the fucking midwest? There is definitely agriculture, but it's not like all small towns and corn and dumb racist retards.

Stereotypes are not always true. I really fucking hate people who don't do their fucking research.
>>
Get out of here, CTR
>>
>>34245996
>is midnorth
>called midwest
>>
>>34246551
That's not the northeast, the northeast is generally considered to be the northern end of the east-coast states (Maine, Massachusetts, new York)
The Midwest is basically every state that touches the great lakes or the Mississippi river north of Arkansas/Tennessee because those states are located slightly east of the centerline of the continental US but still west enough that it deserves to be mentioned. US geography nomenclature is pretty retarded.
>>
>>34246551
At a time, anything further west than this was Spanish territory, so this was just considered "the west." As America expanded further and further west, this area wasn't really west anymore, but it was still further west than the densely populated northeast, hence it became the "Midwest"
>>
>>34246551
It used to be the North-West back when the country was founded.
Look up the North-West Ordinance.
The name was sort of hard to get rid of, so it was changed to the mid-West, because it's not the East or South, but it's not on the west coast where the North and West are.
It's mid way from the east coast to the west coast.
>>
>>34245996
If OP suddenly dropped dead, America would be a better place. Even /b/ is better than r9k
>>
>>34245996
I don't think I've met a single person who considers Wyoming, Montana, and especially Colorado as the Midwest
>>
>>34246397
Truly Midwesterners are the most powerful race. Get ducked sissy ocean fags.
>>
File: Louisiana_Purchase.png (2MB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Louisiana_Purchase.png
2MB, 3507x2480px
>>34246758
"Spanish territory"
>>
>>34246863
It's probably from people that didn't care to remember the term, then took it at face value.
They are a bit left of the middle on the map.
>>
>>34246308
>tfw some degenerate rages over Emperor Trump
>>
Keep up that attitude and trump will be a two term president you uppity coastfag
>>
>Midwest
>mostly North East

Get it together, America.
>>
>>34246758
>Pretending France didn't control the midwest.
>>
C-colorado bros are allright, tho, right?

W-w-we have weed... and craft beer...
>>
>>34246882
Midwestern males also, on average, have the biggest penis size are the tallest people in America.
>>
>>34248919
> bringing it back to muh dikk

You produce nothing of value. The fact that you're equipped to make more subhuman midwesterners is not an attribute you should flaunt, white trash.
>>
>>34246834
I second this motion. Kys, OP.
>>
>>34248957
>produce nothing of value

bruh we give you the majority of the food you eat
>>
>>34248957
lol, I'm 25 and a millionaire because I worked on Wall Street out of college, took that knowledge, started trading on my own, and live in the Midwest to minimize cost of living expenses

At this point in my life, I'm my own boss, I can fly anywhere, or do anything I want, and I grew up in one of these "hick-filled flyover states". What have you accomplished with your life, Anon?
>>
>>34245996
Look, it's the standard /pol/ leftist who got BTFO one too many times, so he comes to /r9k/ to play easy mode for a while.
>>
>>34249083
I'm part of the fifth pillar that upholds the illusory world you inhabbit and plunder. Your wealth and freedom is an illusion. You live in a simulated reality built to make you feel as happy and accomplished as poissible, as we harvest precious minerals from your disgusting midwestern husk of a physical body.
>>
>>34249083
/r/thingsthathappened
>>
>>34249215
Do we provide nothing of value, or precious minerals, retard? Checkmate.
>>
>>34249215
Suh fif pillar? Whoever designed this simulation must be pretty kick ass if he/she allowed me to get ahead.

>>34249223
Watch CRDS around market open on Friday. I'm gonna be banking mad green, son. 100k per dollar SP increases; 30k for every cent it gets over $4.00. After it stalls out, I'll dump my shares and leave all the other investors with the crashed the share price. Yay, capitalism. ;)
>>
>>34246158
this coasty roasty is getting toasty
>>
File: 00101what.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101what.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I live in Wisconsin and I want to kill myself often.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.