[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been called for jury duty? How did you manage to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1426389863448.jpg (31KB, 500x375px)
1426389863448.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Have you ever been called for jury duty? How did you manage to get out of it, if you succeeded in doing so? How bad was it if you failed and they drafted you?
>>
>>34245958
Smoke weed in a cafe.
The police will come and take the weed away.
You will have to pay a little for it though Assuming that this would be your first time having trouble with the police, because you arent excludet yet

There you go.
You will never be called again.
>>
i got a letter once a few years ago. i called the number the night before i had to go in and it said i was no longer required to go in
>>
>>34245958
Easiest shit in the world to get out of anon. Literally just go looking like shit and answer their questions to make yourself unappealing as a juror as possible and you'll be dropped faster than you can blink.

It's what I did and worked like a charm.
>>
>>34245958

>>34246524
This OP, your summons should have a number you can call beforehand that way you don't have to show up and sit there for hours on end doing nothing.
>>
>>34245958
I was summoned last June, but when I called the night before, the recording said no jury trials are scheduled so my attendance was not needed.
>>
>>34246582
Unless you get a judge who has a hardon for 'muh civil duties'

I saw this mexican woman try getting out of it by saying she was racist and when pressed, she just admitted to the judge she didn't want to be there. She was selected as an alternate.
>>
>>34246524
>>34246595
I just called the courthouse and was immediately told by a recorded voice that not only did I not have to show up tomorrow, but that I was dismissed entirely because no jury trials were scheduled for the rest of the month. I can't believe this worked out. I'm just kind of a depressed, anxious wreck and was dreading being stuck in a courthouse for up to a month.
>>
I said that I have racial preference and would be prejudice against someone other than my race.

Have never been called since
>>
>>34245958

just go. If they select you, you get paid for it.
>>
>>34247120
that's usually what happens because they usually settle before it goes to trial
>>
Confess your autismal abilities.

They will be in such awe of you that someone else will be found to take your place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.