[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*Yaaawwwwwwwwwwnnn* >"I'm tired anon... wil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bqpN4rR4qV4[1].jpg (90KB, 720x960px)
bqpN4rR4qV4[1].jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>*Yaaawwwwwwwwwwnnn*
>"I'm tired anon... will you come nap with me?"
>>
>>34245949
I want to die

I want to die so bad

Why can't I have this. Why can't I have anything.
>>
>>34245949
hnnnnng, who is this qt stacy?
>>
>>34245949
No. I don't want you sprawling out across the bed and pinning my arms in uncomfortable positions while you jab my organs with your pointy elbows.
>>
>>34246032
1: turn to crime

2: stop when you have around $200000
2a: make some smart investments with $100000, medium risk with $50000 and use the rest to support yourself on a shoe string budget
2b: go to night classes and gain a marketable skill

3: move to some shitty eastern european or latin american country that at least pretends to be civilized

4: learn the language and basic social skills, learn not to be a total piece of shit so that even though you have no Chad charisma you have some sort of value

5: woo some poor rural girl with baggage and be the first person to give a shit about her in her life

6: buy a small house out of the way so normy society doesn't corrupt her into becoming a slut who divorces you, let her settle into her new life while you find a job in this backwater to support yourself and gain some sort of normality (on top of the dividends you receive)

The worst that can happen is you die somewhere along the way, so it is win win
>>
>>34246053
qtpigeonwaifu

liljeep2000 on insta
>>
>>34246032
you made me sad anon.
tfwnogf
>>
>>34245949
>"Sure!"
>Go and get the suk.
>Leave.
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET PIJIN GIRL? SHE'S LITERALLY PERFECT.
>>
>>34246247
You forgot the part where you have to launder the money. That plan is most likely to fail there.
>>
>>34246911
1. Get a lot of money
2. Get a nice tracksuit
3. Get chad-tier conversational skills
4. Travel to russia
5. Buy some bread
6. Tear said bread to pieces
7. Go to a city square or somewhere with pijins
8. Feed pigeons the bread
9. Hope a qtpijinwaifu notices you
>>
>>34246911

2bh you can get pijjjin grills like her here just by becoming a drug dealer (maybe only a weed dealer) and giving them shit for free here and there to "hang out" of which they'll eventually start fucking you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.