[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're on your first date ever, and your happy because you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170118_153356.jpg (79KB, 1242x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_153356.jpg
79KB, 1242x694px
You're on your first date ever, and your happy because you finally got a gf, and then she pulls out this app. What do?
>>
>>34245087
Pay for my food then end the "date" and drop contact.
>>
>>34245087
>not paying for only what you ordered

Anything else is pure cuckery.
>>
>>34245087

Suddenly decide I'm a transgender, pansexual dragon-kin.
>>
>>34245154
dragons have treasure troves though

pay up, firebreather
>>
>>34245087
I would assume I would have paid for the entire bill, so if she's willing to take a fraction of the cost, then I wouldn't be too upset.
>>
Good thing I'm brown
>>
>>34245087
Do nothing because I live in Toronto and this sort of behaviour is expected out of the women here.
>>
>>34245087
does that mean that men are no longer expected to pay the whole bill?
>>
>>34245193
HEY FUCKER THATS OWER WORD YOU DONT USE THAT
FUCKIG HUMAN
>>
Dine and dash like it was democracy manifest.
>>
>>34245087
>go to dinner
>order tons of food for myself
>no matter how the app splits the bill she is stuck paying more than what she ate
>>
File: abandon_ship.jpg (51KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
abandon_ship.jpg
51KB, 600x337px
>>34245087

>sjw trying to jew you out on first date
you get the fuck outta there
>>
>>34245304
I fucking hate canada an Canadians
Methinks i got laid 4 times here in canada a ton more in the states but canada is brutal even 1/10 fat fucks are snobbery
>>
I can't find this app? You sure it's a real article?
>>
>>34245087
>zeba blay
this is fake

it has to be
>>
>>34245087
>I'm so dumb that I need a dedicated app to work out a simple percentage.

I don't care about the intent of the app, just the fact that some people are so dumb they can't even use the inbuilt calculator.
>>
On one hand the fact that she's actually willing to split instead of just trying to make me pay for everything is a plus. On the other the fact that she's using that app sets off some warning alarms.
>>
>opposes white privilege
>is dating me
>she wants to ride the coattails
>>
>>34245339
This, a lot of girls won't go on second dates if the guy doesn't get the bill.

Some, slutty ones, will say "I'll just get the tip ;)"
>>
>>34245087
>pay the entire bill
>get up
>walk away shaking my head without a word or looking back
>>
>>34245087
I'm a brown robot who has never had friends or gf, so that's fine with me.
>>
>>34245428
>>34245439
Idk if the article is really but the app is

http://equitableapp.com
>>
>>34245565
Nevermind found the article

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d06dfae4b0871f60eb1181
>>
>>34245087
holy shit I think dating for men in the year 2017 is going to get even worse. fuck you nice guys and mangina white knights for enabling this shit.
>>
File: 1466895683596.gif (61KB, 300x351px)
1466895683596.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>needing a fucking app to split the bill in the first place

Just tell the waitress you're both paying for your own shit.
>>
>>34245649
But then niggers can't order 30 dollars worth of food while you order only 10 and then be ball busted to pay an extra 10 for his food.
>>
Get on the table and start autistically screeching REEEEEEEEEEEEE in the middle of the restraunt until they kick me out

You're a normie if you would do it any diffrently
>>
>>34245154
>Suddenly decide I'm a transgender, pansexual dragon-kin.
apparently, you're also a jew
>>
>>34245087
I'll feeeeeeeeeeeel

>tfw no gf
>>
Good thing I suddenly identify as a black womyn who is a survivor of my great mommas slavery, identify as having an amputated leg with some latina heritage. Dodged a bullet there, and what a shithead she is for expecting a disabled person to pay more.
>>
>>34245087
look up the app. it was made as a joke.
>>
I thought splitting the bill was a beta thing. I make too much money to give a shit about splitting the bill.
>>
it's a joke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlR1Y2Lwz48#t=1m20s
>>
At least they reveal how crazy they are early.

not that I'd complain because there are so few who would date me and split the bill
>>
>>34245087
Real gentlemen won't let you pay.
Every time I try I get shut down.

Just like real women won't let the man do the dishes.
>>
Sure feels good to have a gf where we split tasks that we both profit from, none of this gender bullshit on either side
>>
>>34245926
>>34245979
So Huffington Post fell for the meme?
>>
I don't have a job so should I still pay more?
>>
>>34246089
Petty Trivial and Effeminate
Your grandfather fought in the war
for you to be this?
>>
>>34246062
>Washing a few plates is equal to having to pay for a woman's needs on dates.

Haha fuck off. My money is worth more than menial labor of rinsing a fucking plate and putting it into a dish washer.
>>
>>34245087
Wake up and realise it was a dream. Dates are not for soup vegetables.
>>
>>34246174
Do the cleaning, cooking, laundry, homemaking!

I need you to sew my clothes btw
>>
Wallstreetoasis would not agree with this inceldom mentality
>>
>>34246171
Hell yeah he did, motherfucker.
>>
>>34246200
Golly gee anon, it's like I do all that shit besides sewing because I can go to a tailor for that for 10-15 dollars. It's like I'm an actual fully functional adult who can handle menial house keeping tasks and if I date a woman I'm just buying a house keeper with the benefit of being able to fuck it.
>>
>>34246233
all praise robot9001 the best heroes of mankind
>>
File: 00053smug.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px)
00053smug.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
You wouldn't have this problem if you were gay.
>>
>>34246116
the "Because, patriarchy! And racism!" below the headline makes it apparent that it's a joke
>>
>>34245087

I'd be stoked that I didn't have to pay 100%
>>
>>34246062

I have a dishwasher, you would have be retarded to think that loading a couple dishes into a tray is worth a meal.
>>
>>34245087
I am a NEET have no income
so according to app i should eat for free
i like the idea
>>
I think women should pay half. But I also think polygamy isn't bad either. She can choose to see other people. I don't mind. As long as she comes home to me.
>>
>>34245209
Take the entire bill just to fuck with her
>>
>>34245087
I am old school -- man always pays, end of discussion.
>>
File: smug snail.png (245KB, 900x827px)
smug snail.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>34245087
I'll calmy explain that as a NEET I've no income so she should naturally take care of the bill

If that doesn't work I'll make a run for it, unless she is an olympic athlete I can outrun her and she'll be left to pay.
>>
>>34245087
1. If you don't pay for on the first date, you don't want to see that woman again.

2. Right now I'm in the enlisted ranks, chances are very high that I earn the least when on a table for 4 educated people, with educated I am refering to people who either learned a skilled trade or studied something reasonable e.g. not humanities, art and all the other related subjects.
>>
>>34246200
Just face it. Women devalued themselves to be noting more than glorified house keepers with the perk of sex.

If I'm supposed to provide for your ass while you be a homemaker, you should be doing a fuck load more than loading a dish washer, taking 10 minutes to run a vaccume over the floor daily, and the 40 minute task of doing laundry every few days.

The time you waste at home doing nothing outweighs any productive time you do keeping the house maintained. Unless you actually act like a 50's era house wife where they knew how to be emotionally supportive and make home an actual nice place for the man whose providing them their perfect NEET life you can fuck right off with those basic tasks that take at most 2 hours of the day to do.
>>
>>34245087
No decent white man would date a shitskin in the first place.
>>
>>34246520
Sorry your mom was an MIA whore. Lacking family structure is terrible.
>>
I'm actually hispanic and transgender

Does that mean she has to pay more of the bill? That would be cool
>>
>>34246562
Someones a bit toasty that they got called out on their ruse of trying to be a "housewife" when all they want to do is be a smelly NEET leech and pretend that housekeeping is tiring hard work.
>>
File: 1470122532220.png (226KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470122532220.png
226KB, 400x400px
No need to do anything. I swear this is the perfect time to be living on Earth as a non white.
>>
>>34245926
Doesn't mean that there isn't a TON of other big media websites that fell for it too

meaning the problem is still real
>>
>>34246062
lemme get dem digits fine lady
>>
>>34245087
My white bf has always paid for everything. I don't see the problem. Money should be no issue between lovers. You guys are on the same team remember? Your money is my money and vice versa
>>
>>34245087
Excuse myself to the bathroom and leave the restaurant, sticking her with the bill and no ride home
>>
>>34245087
Ask for an angel shot
>>
>>34247277

More like his money is your money and your money is your money.
>>
>>34247482
more like joint bank accounts, money has never been an issue for us
>>
>>34245087
Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Actuary
>>
>>34245087
> Hey it's not our fault! It's the patriarchy.
BWAHAHAHA
they still do that? really?
Man the patriarachy is so 2015

seriously though, this is further evidence that the world is 100% fucked and we need another fucking meteor to wipe out every living creature on earth except for fucking plankton and shit
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (267KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
267KB, 1600x1150px
>>34247369
This crazy shit warrants a lime
>>
i dont get this. this cant be real can it?
>>
>>34245087

If I were on a date (not that I ever have been) I would insist on paying just to be a gentleman and it's the traditional thing to do. If she insists that I don't have to do that I would tell her that she can get the next one, to show that I'm just being nice and not a chauvinist who thinks women can't pay for anything, and also to hint that I want to see her again.

And that would probably be the part where she starts to panic because she feels like she's being pressured into going on another date with this autistic weirdo who she could barely even stand for the length of this date and never wants to see again, and finally feeling backed into a corner she would blurt out that there isn't going to be another date and I would just say "o-oh" and awkwardly let her pay her half and then we would just go our separate ways without saying anything more to each other.

Or that's how I imagine a first date would go at least.
>>
Chivalry with another name.
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>34245087
Walk out immediately and let her pay for the whole damn thing.
>>
>>34245087
>You get punished for my ordering an expensive meal because you're le white male
And they wonder why we're checking out of society. My God it's infuriating.
As to "What do?" I would immediately pay enough for what I ordered (which is all that's legally required of me), leave, and cut off all contact. This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>34245087
Not have to worry about anything since i'm not white
>>
File: 9dc.jpg (65KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
9dc.jpg
65KB, 500x695px
>>34245087
I would laugh my ass off and walk out the restaurant paying the full bill and wouldn't look back
id rather pay the whole bill and not have that kind of moron to deal with anymore
"you're white man so you automatically make more than a minority working a desk job even if you bust your ass in mcdonalds, pay up cis male scum!"

>wants equality
>refuses to accept the fact that you get payed for the work you do
>majors in gender studies and artsy shit
>"omg patriarchy!"
patriarchy didn't make you waste your parents funded education on a piece of toilet paper
>>
>>34248070
It's chivalry if it is the man's choice to do so and is happy to provide a free meal. This isn't a choice and someone telling him "I demand you to pay more than I do because I feel like a victim."
>>
>>34245087

Imagine being a jew paid at minimum-wage but having to pay twice the price of the meal because of your community, brother's a doctor, your father a psy and your mother makes bank in retail but there you are paying twice the price to atone for their success.
>>
I imagine such an app would never get used.

Unless someone picks up the tab it's always split one of two ways; everyone pays what they spent or divided equally between the party each paying the same. The only exception I can think of is with rounds when drinking. In that case each person takes a turn paying for the round.

I can't wait for culture to really start swinging against the sjw bullshit. It's already looking like that's how things are going. I think this is the lefties throwing one last little temper tantrum before they grow up and become productive members of society.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.