[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you were both 15 >when you two would talk on facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download (7).jpg (4KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
4KB, 273x184px
>when you were both 15 >when you two would talk on facebook
>when she posted about you on twitter quoting you obviously interested in you as a person
>when you two hugged and you said "I don't want to let go" and she laughed and you two walked into class while laughing and hugging
>when she would laugh at all your jokes
>when you listened to music together and class and found you liked some of the same music
>when you were wearing reflective aviators and she came up to you and adjusted her shirt in the reflection so that you could see all of her tits except nipple that happened on October 16th , 2012
>you will never get back these days
>>
I fucking hate disgusting normies like you. I hope you die.
>>
>>34244085
>Facebook was around when he was 15
Underage
>>
>>34244354
Anon it's 2017, facebook was here in 08

If he was 15 and facebook was around he is in his 20's
>>
>>34244345
It was the first time a girl ever showed interest in me, I'm not a Normie because of it. I haven't had contact with a female in a year
>>
>>34244482
>having a girl show interest in you

get out normalfag.
>>
>when you were wearing reflective aviators and she came up to you and adjusted her shirt in the reflection so that you could see all of her tits except nipple that happened on October 16th , 2012

This is pure autism, if ingested it could prove to be lethal
>>
>>34244573
H-how is it autistic?
>>
>>34244085
I um, never got to experience this.
I can't even remember an event in my life when I was 15. When I think back to when I was 15, it blends together as sitting in classes, sitting at home, sitting, and watching. If I try hard I can remember a conversation or maybe a time I laughed but then I don't find it stimulating enough to put any emotion into- rendering the thought meaningless, just a fucking image in my head.
How the fuck can you look at how long you've been alive and think it'll get better? What can I induce from observation and use as proof of anything in my life improving.
I hope you choke on spaghetti OP, now I'm grumpy.
>>
>>34244789
This.

Is it better to have felt and lost, or never to have felt at all?
>>
>>34244872
Definitely the former.
You need at least 1 reminder that your human or you just fall apart.
>>
Blah blah my gf blah blah normies
>>
>>34244085
>>when you were wearing reflective aviators and she came up to you and adjusted her shirt in the reflection so that you could see all of her tits except nipple that happened on October 16th , 2012
kekhuekhekheuekekekek
>>
File: 1484230661176.jpg (32KB, 377x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484230661176.jpg
32KB, 377x473px
>>34244085
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMAL FAG.
>>
>>34244085
I was in my 20's when facebook was first around.

Damn kids
>>
>>34244085
>15
>facebook

fuck off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.