[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I just have a few questions about hygiene. I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: hygiene.jpg (97KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
hygiene.jpg
97KB, 338x507px
Hey, I just have a few questions about hygiene. I've been confused about these things all my life and I want them cleared up.

1. How are you supposed to clean up after yourself after you take a shit? What is the proper and most efficient way? I always just wipe with moist toilet paper, but it still feel it's not entirely clean, you know? I don't know how to describe it, but you can feel that there's still shit there, and I'm afraid of reeking like shit afterwards.

2. What's the best way to combat genital region stench? I shower every other day, but I can't seem to shake off a smell of urine and cum. I masturbate regularly, but into a paper towel, so I'm not realy sure where the stench is coming from. Is it normal?
>>
File: 0de0aa410df07e5f2d6b131aa70ba03d.jpg (120KB, 1024x1272px) Image search: [Google]
0de0aa410df07e5f2d6b131aa70ba03d.jpg
120KB, 1024x1272px
>>34243441
I shower after every shit
>>
>>34243441
is that a real stock image picture
>>
>>34243457
Is that the only way to rid them smell?
>>
>>34243441
answer to one is use dry toilet paper until there isn't any poop on your butt, then go in a few times with moist toilet paper to make sure you have a clean booty, then you go in with dry again to dry your butt.

You have to do a bit more than shower to get rid of yucky smells, my man. Do you use soap? Get a bar of soap and a wash cloth, rub the soap around your body then give yourself a rub down with the wash cloth.
>>
File: 817R2nvHuCL._SL1500_.jpg (132KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
817R2nvHuCL._SL1500_.jpg
132KB, 1000x1500px
>>34243441
You're supposed to rinse your bits after using the toilet
That's why these exist
>>
>>34243515
>>34243504

What if your in a public restroom though? YOu don't have access to a hose or a sink, so would you just clean up as best as possible and take care of it when you get home?

See, I always thought it was as simple as wiping with dry toilet paper and calling it a day. But shitstench is real and although you can't smell it, others might. It really gives me anxiety. I just want to make sure I don't reek.
>>
>>34243441
OP you're already doing better than most.

Most people, in America at least, wipe very little. I've been in bathrooms and seen people under stalls stand up, wipe once, and exit the stall. What's even scarier is when they don't wash their hands. It's amazing. OP, you're ahead of the game.

Your microbiome could play a factor.
>>
>>34243608

You can't do very much in a public restroom, so yeah I'd say wipe as much as you can get, then shower or something when you get home. I never use public restrooms so I never really had this problem.

also, do you have a hairy ass? Hairy asses seem to keep in shit smell, and trap pieces of poop in the tangled hairs. Make sure to trim/shave your butt hair.
>>
For the longest time I held my shit in until I went home and would just shower after.

But now I dampen some paper towel before going into a stall, wipe a few times with dry toilet paper, then use the damp paper towel, and dry again. It works like a charm. I'm thinking of using soap in one of the damp paper towels from now on.
>>
>>34243484
There are a lot of nudes in stock image sites.
>>
>>34243441
1. Baby wipes or wash cloth.

2. Baby wipes, wash cloth, and talcum powder if you are prone to sweating a lot.
>>
>>34243441
>I shower every other day

Shower once a day minimum, anon. You will smell otherwise guaranteed.
>>
>>34243936
Its okay to miss a day. Just remember the 4 step rule.

Face, teeth, pits, and ass.
>>
File: panic.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>34243988
IN WHAT ORDER!?!?!

orig
>>
>>34244008
how may I take your order?
>>
>>34243936
Some people are fine every other day. Some aren't. It mostly just depends on how greasy you are, your hygiene outside of the shower also counts. If you sleep in a dirty bed and rarely wash your covers or sheets you're gonna need more showers because very night will coat you in filth.
>>
>>34243441
You disgusting americans wipe your asses with paper and call it a day, yes, you do smell like shit, i can smell it from a mile away. Go get a garden watering can and after every crap, pour it on your ass (from the front) towards your hole and clean the scat with your left index finger.
>>
>>34244548
forgot to mention, when in public and its an absolute emergency, i use a water bottle
>>
I'm incredibly hairy, so when I shit the toilet paper does nothing and goes on my hand sometimes. (I know).

I usually shower after I shit at home, wash my buttcheeks with soap then brush my teeth in the shower.

I've never used body wash and only use shampoo/conditioner
>>
Coat the area with soft soap before shitting. That helps.
>>
>>34243608
>>34243686
you could grab some toiler paper and wet it before you sit down in the stall. probably only something you would want to do if it's not crowded but it's a possibility if it really matters to you.
>>
>>34243441
Let me introduce you to the bidet my fellow friends. Keeps you clean and fresh
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.