[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys just donate to a sperm bank? Raising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why don't you guys just donate to a sperm bank? Raising kids and starting a family is just too much work these days.
>>
>>34243189
>tfw can't even meet the requirements to donate

Even sperm banks don't want me
>>
>>34243189
>Raising kids and starting a family is just too much work these days.
I agree.

But why the fuck do I care about donating sperm? You seem to be under the misapprehension that muh genes or muh lineage matters to anyone or anything at all
>>
>>34243189
>just donate to a sperm bank

Do some research. Almost no one on /r9k/ would qualify
>>
>>34243214
but anon think of your ancestors, all the millions of years of blood sweat and tears it took to create you and you don't even want to continue the bloodline?
>>
The chances of getting donated to a nigger

I aint burning no coal
>>
>>34243347
No. Why would I? My ancestors are dead. They have no opinion on the matter, and even if they did, I fail to see why I would give a shit what that opinion was.

Bloodlines are a human invention. Which genes propogate and which don't depends on survival advantages with a large side order of random chance. And in any case I am under no illusion that my genes are anything particularly special.

Tell me why I should care.
>>
>donate cum
>preggo roastie traces it back to me
>wants me to pay for child support
>pay for a kid and never even had sex

This is the ultimate cucking
>>
>>34243189
>donate to sperm bank
>one of the mothers hires a lawyer
>they find a loophole in the legality
>i'm now forced to pay child support even though i'm a KHV
>a few other women from the same sperm bank catch wind of the lawsuit
>now i have to pay child support for all of their children
>i can barely support myself, i only get back about 10% of my paycheck, i have to pay rent on top of that too

Fuck women. Fuck my life. Someone please kill me.
>>
>>34243472
Is that actually a thing?
Originitus
>>
>>34243189
I have red hair mate, not even sperm banks want my semen
>>
>>34243536
obviously i made that shit up but google it, it's happened before
>>
>>34243347
>blood sweat and tears
>no mention of cum

Do they even teach sex education anymore?
>>
>>34243347
Not him but my cousins and my sister will do (and are already doing) the job
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.