[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post how you fuck with normal fags >signed up for a women's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1481590324630.jpg (52KB, 681x431px) Image search: [Google]
1481590324630.jpg
52KB, 681x431px
ITT post how you fuck with normal fags

>signed up for a women's gender psych class to show medical schools I care about diversity
>literally the only male in a class of ~25 roasties
>I'm not exactly an attractive guy
>dark, baggy sunken eyes
>pale white skin
>receding hairline
>5'8 and 118 pounds
>I basically look like a little goblin boy
>sitting in class one day I hear some roastie whispering to her friend about how I look like a school shooter
>honestly pretty annoyed I thought I was done with that shit in highschool
>start bringing my laptop to class to take notes
>intermittently been looking at articles about cho, elliot, and lanza the past few days just to fuck with them
>>
>>34242745
Kek well played nigga
>>
Doing God's work my guy
>>
>>34242745
Good job. How many times have you posted this story?
>>
>>34242912
A grand total of one time
>>
>sitting in class one day I hear some roastie whispering how I look like a school shooter
>shoot her with double finger guns while alternating winking each eye at the same time
>keep doing it straight at her fat fucking face every time we see eachother at the school

gotta make em think you're retarded that way they see you as harmless its ez pz my man
>>
>>34242745
I hope they will freak out. gj
>>
I don't really interact with normalfags much, but story kind of related

>be walking in city shopping area
>cute girl approaches me with a smile
>oh she has a clipboard and is selling something
>should have known - rage internally
>wants me to sign up and pay money every month to Amnesty International
>say I'm not interested
>she doesn't take no for an answer and asks why I'm not interested
>say I don't care about people in foreign countries
>she asks what I mean
>say I don't care about anyone really
>especially people far away who don't speak english
>she looks disgusted and lets me go
>>
>>34242967
You remind me of a manlet in my class that has some light version of palsy syndrome. Smug guy that mumbles fast and breaths very heavy. Covered in moles.
>>
>>34243111
That's quite rude
>>
File: tumblr_lhwehgJ0fJ1qfgrr3o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhwehgJ0fJ1qfgrr3o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>34243111
He's too good for you, too good for this world, he keeps his genius all to himself, nobody else deserves it but him, because he's the best, better than the rest, lonely at the top but the best company, is only his own company, being around others would only drag him down, he is... THE BEST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
>>
>>34242745
It's totally criminal behaviour, to lable someone as a school shooter just because they look different or are being socially rejected. It's totally fucked up and should be punished with a prison sentence or paying some seriously high fines, to first reject someone AND then have the fucking nerve to think that the target of rejection is a school shooter. What kind of an idiot does it anyway, first reject someone and then say they are looking like a school shooter? People are f*cking idiots.

I was being socially ostracized and bullied all through my school years for about ten or so years. After that (getting out from the middle school) I was still being socially ostracized for another ten years, by my peers. Thank God back in those days people were not retarded enough to think that the rejects were automatically killers. I do not know where I would be if that had been the case, probably I had murdered someone, just out of fury.
>>
>>34245181
You don`t get it,Anon only ugly white male people get punished for psychological abuse. We`re not allowed to think in such patterns or complain about such things. This is how the world really is. Sadly.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>34242745
Sometimes I just blurt out I have autism and that I have suicidal thoughts fairly often, that really fucks with them.
>>
>>34243109

You were being truthful at least.
>>
>>34243109
>tfw small town anon visiting new york city got stuck talking to some aids ridden faggot about gay rights for a half hour because i was too polite to just ignore him and walk away

they sent some fucking gay news letter to my mailbox for a year
>>
>>34245213
Could be, but no one gets punished for thinking the reject of the class/school/work place is a potential killer. It's f*cking ridiculous. Since when did people start to think that you have to be a killer, if you are being excluded for being fat/ugly/weird/not getting laid?
>>
>>34242745

Make sure you get yourself POS soup vegetable.
>>
>>34245491
It`s because society and current social justice politics don`t want to empower actual rejects and people who are really suffering. Isn`t it obvious? They just pretend they do. As a person who`s always suffered and been bullied and osctracized it`s plain insulting when this shit happens.
>>
>>34245571
Yes, it's an odd anomaly among all the social justice work for the rights of different minorities. All the other minorities seem to have rights, including sexual minorities, immigrants, disabled and ill people, but not the social rejects. It's okay to socially ostracize people as long as they are not part of any acknowledged minority, but the moment they become part of one, like through announcing they are autistic or gay, it's social discrimination, if they are being rejected. It shows that most people do not really care about the well being of the weak or the failed, they only care about their own reputation.
>>
>>34245344
Its crazy how badly people want you to pay attention to what's important to them without EVER considering a single thing about you.
I really laugh when I think of society. To me, it seems like humankind never truly evolved beyond living in countless small tribal communities
>>
>>34245849
What you described is one of the main reasons I am on this board,Anon.
>>
>>34246044
It's probably the main reason for quite many to hang here. Social rejects should form coalitions the same way as sexual minorities or the disabled people, maybe that would change things a bit. After all, people care about the well being of groups, not the individuals.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.