[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 16 yr old me >still a bit of a normie >Chatting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Be 16 yr old me
>still a bit of a normie
>Chatting up super cute viet girl from school online
>She always replies and talks to me
>make cookies one day and tell her about it
>Next day get all these weird messages at school
>people asking for my cookies
>Confused
>get home, realise what has happened
>Immediately stop talking to her, stop talking to all normie friends
>Become social recluse due to one fucking piece of shit viet girl

I literally have her to blame for all my fucking problems, and the worst thing is I would still let her be my gf.
>>
>>34242412
I don't get it. What did you do wrong?
>>
>>34242412
>People ask about the cookies
>Tell them you wanted some cookies so you made some
>Continue with life

this is why you don't get laid, what a fucking retard.
>>
Sleep tight eggs
>>
>>34242452
>>34242457
It was the fact that she had obviously shown everyone our conversations.

I had talked to her a lot so I told her embarrassing things and then everyone knew.
>>
>>34242457
>>34242452
There's more to it than that. She's obvious clowning him behind his back.
>>
>>34242476
I wouldn't have even figured out that she told anyone, I would have just been confused. I guess I'm not very smart.
>>
>>34242476
>>34242486
>Ask her why everyone is asking about cookies and shit
>Ask her why she's showing people the conversation
>Tell her that she's an idiot
>Stop speaking to her

Congrats you've lost nothing and gained nothing. If anything the scales are now tilted in your favour.
>>
>>34242532
>beta normie
>expected to confront girl
JUST
>>
>>34242551
>You have to be an alpha male to tell some teen girl she's being a dickhead

just lol
>>
>>34242532
Stacies are more socially skilled than robots, to the point where this is impossible. Best case she would lie and get away with it, worst case she would gaslight OP into thinking he's crazy for assuming she was talking behind his back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.