[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here not sexually deviant in any way? Like your only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
Is anyone here not sexually deviant in any way? Like your only real fantasy is pleasant consensual sex with an attractive member of the opposite sex?
>>
Someone bring up that fetish chart. I got atleast 2 in every category all the way to the turbo underworld degenerate shit.
>>
>almost never fap over regular sex with a nice girl since I was about 15
>feeling horny one day, time to bang one out
>decide to not be a degenerate for a change and try to get off only on the thought of regular sex
>friend is married to a really nice and sexy girl who was at least a bit interested in me before they got together
>easily the best woman I may have ever had a chance with so she is a prime candidate
>I'm imagining fucking her but my mind keeps needing to come up with some scenario to make it feasable since she is married to my friend
>eventually end up with an elaborate scheme where I rape her in such a way that there is plausable deniability that she may have wanted it so she can't tell anyone, and she unwillingly starts to enjoy it while being overwhelmed by fear and shame
>find it really hot and come fast
>well that didn't exactly go to plan
since then I have pretty much accepted that my fantasies will always be sick and twisted
>>
I don't know why so many virgins here develop these weird fetishes. I'm 26 and the only thing I've ever really been able to get off to is the idea of impregnating women.
>>
>>34241764
almost but usually in the fantasy i am also a attractive woman so it's lesbian sex, it heavily involves boobs and oil and some scissoring thingy.
>>
>>34241764
I've got a spanking fetish but it's mostly vanilla stuff. None of that tight leather ballstomping BDSM shit
>>
>>34242238
that's sexy.

Let's make this a degeneracy thread instead!

Degenerates unite! in solitude forever
>>
Does having loving,consensual sex with a hot adult male and then cuddling on the bed while being in a woman's body count as degenerate?
>>
>>34241764
does liking younger females count as a fetish
i think it does because today if youre not into 25/30+ youre a weirdo
>>
>>34241764
I am like that anon, I can get off with some light fetishes but really only interested by normal sex.
>>
this. since i started masturbating (~12 years old) i only can ejaculate thinking about my fetish (vanilla scat, kind of). never could cum thinking about sex
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.