[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad is putting his foot down to roasties! Is Chad, dear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Chad says no.jpg (284KB, 1035x2485px) Image search: [Google]
Chad says no.jpg
284KB, 1035x2485px
Chad is putting his foot down to roasties!

Is Chad, dear I say, /our guy/ ?
>>
>still dating
>>
Probably literally a beta catfishing yea.

Fair play to him anyway no one would bat an eye if this was an attractive high earning girl.
>>
This is what all Chads do, this one is just refreshingly honest.
>>
Doesn't look like a chad. Looks pretty average to me
>>
>attractive man says no to unattractive woman
>news
great times we live in
>>
>her sister had to describe it because she was too traumatized

kek women.
>>
Why is this even considered news? Chick gets turned down and informs the paper and they run with it. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1484193318812.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484193318812.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>34241737
These days, the press
is clearly, a mess

Look at me I'm an actuality poet.
>>
He's online dating searching for The One.

He's not a Chad, just a beta failing at doing his best Chad impersonation and literally trying to convince himself and others of why he should have Chad status.

Sad really. If you're not into her, you ignore her and move the fuck on.
>>
>women ignore men by the 100s in numbers
>one guy ignores a woman makes the news

Really makes you think
>>
>>34241932
>ignores a woman
But that's the deal, isn't it? He didn't just ignored her. If he had, noone would've bat an eye. It would be better for everyone involved in the situation if he had actually just ignored her. But no, no,that was too simplistic for his swollen ego, I suppose. He had to make an essay describing in details how she wasn't Worthy of his attention, how he was superior to her... He had to actually humiliate a person who said "hi" because he felt somewhat offended that such ugly person had the nerve to actually try and flirt with him.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (107KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
107KB, 1000x802px
>>34241637
stay jelly u mad
>>
>>34242071
r o a s t i e

EXPOSED
>>
>>34242071
>But no, no,that was too simplistic for his swollen ego, I suppose. He had to make an essay describing in details how she wasn't Worthy of his attention, how he was superior to her... He had to actually humiliate a person who said "hi" because he felt somewhat offended that such ugly person had the nerve to actually try and flirt with him.
sounds exactly like what women do to betas
but of course it makes the news when fucking whores get their own shit thrown back in their face
women are cancer
>>
>>34242071
tldr TRIGGERED KEK
>>
>>34242230
I can't recall the last time I saw a example of a women making a manifesto to dismiss a guy who approached her with a simple "hi".
Don't try to find excuses for your misogynistic behaviour, it's pathetic.
>>
>>34242284
>I can't recall the last time I saw a example of a women making a manifesto to dismiss a guy who approached her with a simple "hi".
sounds like every feminazi ever to me
>>
>>34242284
>Don't try to find excuses for your misogynistic behaviour, it's pathetic.
like i excuse shit. i'm not some apologetic bitch. being called my soggy knees is like a compliment for me. women suck but some of them suck cock better.
>>
>>34242325
Post these fine examples if they are so common that make you feel like the opposite is acceptable.
>>
File: 1484122383796.png (313KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484122383796.png
313KB, 400x400px
>Women are so used to getting smoke blown up their asses that shit like this makes the news
>>
>>34242402
no thanks, i don't need to spoonfeed you common sense
actually you act a lot like a woman so maybe somebody does need to but im not going to waste my time
>>
>>34242230
this women treat betas who want to get laid like shit. so chad should have no mercy to women.
>>
>read the post
>this guy has been fairly civil
What the fuck? With a title like most arrogant singleton I expected some guy literally using words like roastie or something but he has been civil as fuck.

Funny that the girl is question is a fat piece of shit though.
>>
>>34241781
retarded commas tho
>>
>>34242071
>a person who said "hi"
Who the fuck 'just says "hi"' on a dating site?
She wanted the dicc and now she's trying to pretend that she never wanted anything. Just like when a girl bullies a nerd and he kills herself and next day she says how she "just wanted to reach him and didn't know how" just to make herself feel better.

Women are disgusting.
>>
>>34241637
They're in the UK, everyone there has perpetual beergoggles on
>>
>>34242071
a girl did that to me on Okcupid.
i sent her a one liner and she responded with a scathing, skin melting, 2 paragraph line response telling me how much of low life virgin i am that actually made me feel bad for a minute.
>>
>>34241471
>guy sets out a list of minimum criteria. he knows what he wants.
>women who don't meet the criteria message him anyway
>get btfo
i don't see the problem here
>>
File: 1417896891830.png (398KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1417896891830.png
398KB, 2000x2000px
>>34241471
>BREAKING NEWS: GUY DOESN'T WANT FAT OLD WOMEN
Lmao how triggered are fat old roasties?
>>
>think I look at least a 5/10
>send a girl who looks like a 5 too a "hey"
>she responds with "lol, really? no..." and blocks me
Should I have let the press know?
>>
>>34244136
The press don't care about men you fucking chauvinist pig.
>>
women put their standards boldly and express their visceral hatred for short men publicly.
why is this news?
>>
>>34241664
Wait till you see "I am outraged by this /pol/ meme I found while browsing /pol/" journalism.
>>
>>34241471
based Chad 2bh
>>
>>34242071
Crushing fatties is always praiseworthy.
>>
>>34242487
>has no evidence to support a controversial claim
>FIND IT YOURSELF LOL
>>
>>34241637
Women become desperate as they reach the age of 30.
>>
>woman gets rejected for being fat
>articles get written about it

>I get rejected rejected for being too short my entire life
>nobody gives a shit about it

Wow, such a fair game.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.