[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, robots, I have to become a wageslave. I might as well try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1446678731350.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446678731350.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
So, robots, I have to become a wageslave. I might as well try to get something out of this, so why not shoot for a qt.

I live in a small city (More like a medium sized town). What types of low-end jobs would put me working alongside qts age 16-19? Bonus points for something that would be indicative of them being less slutty.
>>
Barnes and Nobles, Panera bread, Starbucks just to name a few places.
>>
>>34241429

Those are some really good ideas, actually, anon. Thank you!
>>
>>34241725
Just look at the staff at any place and you can get a pretty good idea. Also try to ask yourself if I was a girl where would I go?
>>
A girl that hits on coworkers
Not slut
Shaking my head you do not even deserve greentext nor punctuation
>>
>>34241821

I'm pretty bad at putting myself in women's shoes, tbqh. I'll have to actually go into places, though.

>>34241858

>implying women ever do anything

Come on, anon, even Chad has to make the first move.
>>
File: 1473615660452.gif (327KB, 834x870px)
1473615660452.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>34241354
Go teach something at your local high-school. That's my plan at least.

I'm already in contact with them about doing a "speech class" which I took 4 semesters of at uni. I've dropped out of my masters, got bachelors at least. Been at home for 11 days and mom's already harassing me about jobs. It FUCKING sucks. I hope this plan works and I can get enough money to at least pay me health+social insurance (I'm in a Slav country and there's no way in hell I can get any sort of autismbux here).

The speech class is easy as shit and basically requires minimal input from me. I can act as the "older wise guy" in front those 16-18 year olds because of my ample experience with the subject at uni. While in reality I'm a robotic schizoid.

Wish me luck, brobots.
>>
>>34241354
If a qt to you is a makeup cake roastie Stacy like your pic wish that dream goodbye because it's never gonna happen
>>
>>34241821
If I were a girl I would go to Chad's bedroom.
>>
>>34242820

Eh, I don't have the degree for it. Plus, while I'm technically "legal" for those ages, if I were a teacher, it would be a "position of trust" (A legal classification in the U.S. barring otherwise legal relationships) making girls that age off-limits.

Good luck though, slavbro. I hope it works out for you.

The only advice I can give you is be attractive, dress well, get a "young, professional, but fashionable haircut" and try to connect emotionally with your female students. Considering the subject is "Speech" you should be able to go back and forth with them personally fairly easily.

I had a science teacher that did that. He wasn't into girls that age, but they were all over him.
>>
>>34243017

She's conventionally attractive, but not my particular type of qt. I just save attractive girls to make sure my threads get attention.

It worked
>>
>>34241354
>So, robots, I have to become a wageslave

I'm in the exact same position RIGHT NOW.

WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH???

Pic related. Yeah, it's 'leddit' but it sums up my feeling (which I can't express because I'm schizoid) pretty well.
>>
>>34243059
Thanks mate. I've given up on women though. But couldn't you (hypothetically speaking) fug them after they graduate?
My hair's "function over form" and it's gotten thin so I can't do anything fancy with it unfortunately. On the other hand, it's nice and dark.
If I land this job I'll definitely buy some new clothes asap. My biggest worry is that this is just a course so they will probably give me only a couple hours a week at best meaning I'll be "forced" (by mother/society) to look for a 2nd "proper" job anyway. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34243275

>Thanks mate. I've given up on women though
Eh, that sucks. If you're already in that place though, you might as well set standards and see if any one of your students meets them.

>But couldn't you (hypothetically speaking) fug them after they graduate?

I suppose I could. Granted, that would draw negative attention to me career-wise, and I'd have to throw more time into school for that sole purpose.

>Hair
So long as you're not balding, it should work out just fine. Even if you are, most younger people aren't going to take notice until it's blatantly obvious.

>Job
Are there any other places you could teach the same thing at? Two Schools or anything of that nature?
>>
>>34243919
>Are there any other places you could teach the same thing at? Two Schools or anything of that nature?
That's an interesting idea. Probably not another school (the one I approached is my alma mater and it's sort of 'elite' and there aren't any other like that in the vicinity) but maybe I could do a similar thing for adults? There's tons of people who are afraid of public speaking I would say.
>>
>>34244171

Well for what it's worth, back when I was dicking around in College immediately after graduating High School, I noticed they had a Public Speaking course.

Granted, for some people, the state might be intervening and paying some of the bill, but The price tag was ~$500 per student.

Obviously you won't be making that much, since your course doesn't count as an academic credit, but depending on your area, you might be able to drum up enough interest to justify getting people to fork over money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.