[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Teen girls giggling, and pointing at you at the mall What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483750265618.png (531KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483750265618.png
531KB, 600x640px
>Teen girls giggling, and pointing at you at the mall
What's the deal dammit, I'm a bit chubby but not enough to actually stand out from the crowd and I try to dress as inconspicuously as possible too.
Guess I have some sort of glowing NEET aura they notice no matter what.
>>
They're laugh at you because they can read your mind.
>>
>>34240840
Or maybe it just seems so because maybe they can see that I'm nervous. I tend to walk way faster than other people, hunch over subconciously and glance around fast and stuff.
>>
>>34240956
If you're aware of it why do you do it?

If I discover a potentially embarrassing nervous habit I immediately force myself to stop. That's how I'm able to stay undercover.
>>
This happens to me whenever I go out, however I probably do admit that "super autist" aura (that one from the different types of robot picture).

I have long hair, mostly wear black unfashionable clothes and am quite pale.
>>
File: 1483730852528.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483730852528.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>I'm a bit chubby
>I try to dress as inconspicuously as possible
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34241162
I just have a hard time not to do those things. I'm trying to drop those habits but I still revert into my worst every now and then.
>>34241226
I mean that I shouldn't stand out for my outside appearance in and of itself.
>>
>>34241279
Post yourself using your clothes. There's no need to show the face.
>>
>>34240815
>what's the deal
You are ugly. Lose weight and grow a beard
>>
>>34241302
I don't own a camera and my phone is nokia 3310, so you just gotta take my word for it.
>>34241303
Will do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.