[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how I can convince my girlfriend that the wage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: SUPqxZv9.jpg (24KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
SUPqxZv9.jpg
24KB, 300x389px
Does anyone know how I can convince my girlfriend that the wage gap is a myth?
I really love her and don't want to leave her cause I'll probably never have another gf, but she is beginning to show signs of sjw.
She's been this was since she made friend with this pair of female to male trans twins. She suddenly came out as poly or some gay shit like that. And begun showing me those tumblurish memes about genders. Thankfully she doesn't go in tumblur yet.
Im bad at arguing and everytime I try to bring it up to her and try to make her stop believing in it, but she beats me cause she's really good at arguing.

So what I'm getting at is, can you guys give me points to bring up in the next argument we have. So I can nip it in the bud before it sprouts.
>>
>inb4 girlfriend = normie
>>
>>34239431
Show her this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VeCTtPazOU
>>
>>34239431
>have gf
>she comes out as gay

Anon, whatthe fuck? She's literally going to cheat on you
>>
>>34239473
It feels like it. She keeps bringing it up and I always ask her "what does it even matter if you're with me", but she somehow avoids answering it.
>>34239457
How enlightening anon.
>>
>>34239550
Don't forget to top it off with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCeC1jvxrh0
>>
>>34239742
Oh will do anon, will do.
>>
>>34239431
I read some study done by a Harvard feminist that basically said men were getting unfairly paid more for working jobs which had less flexible schedules with more hours, specifically more overtime hours. The other reason is that men and women choose different jobs and market forces are the primary factor in determining how much those jobs pay. A woman working at a daycare or as a dog walker or a beautician does not get paid as much as an chemical engineer because she doesn't produce new materials which increase someone's profits. Also, men work more hazardous and undesirable jobs with horrible working conditions, they die 900% more often than women so market forces dictate that they get paid more. If they didn't pay that much, no one would do them. It's not men's fault that women don't want dangerous high paying jobs and would rather do something safe and unchallenging.
>>
>>34239918
I've told her all of this, but she insists that if a man and a woman work the same hours and do the exact same job the man would earn more. Do you have any links to any reputable studies on this subject?
>>
The only real wage gap is the one between the workers and the oppressive bourgeoisie.

Do not argue with your girlfriend, arm her and her workforce. Take back the means of production, comrade.
>>
>>34239967
Tell her that the Equal Pay Act of 1963 would like a word.
>>
>>34239967
But men and women don't work the same jobs. When was the last time you saw a female garbage collector, or crane operator, or hazardous waste disposal? Women don't work high paying jobs because they (literally) don't have the balls
>>
>>34239967
Ask that if that's true then why don't companies only higher women if they could get away with paying them less.
>>
>>34241092
>higher
hire

And if she says well that would be sexist and wouldn't be allowed counter with how would you ever know they hired on that basis. They wouldn't call you to tell you you didn't get the job because they could pay a woman less. They just wouldn't call you at all.
>>
File: Spooped.jpg (106KB, 752x917px) Image search: [Google]
Spooped.jpg
106KB, 752x917px
>>34239431
>She suddenly came out as poly or some gay shit like that.
Leave, and don't look back. She's going to cheat on you, and losing your dignity isn't worth the "cummies" you get from her. This isn't a woman you can build a life with.
Also
>Thankfully she doesn't go in tumblur yet.
Yes she has, you fool. Anyone spouting on about "non-binary genders", "Polyamory", and making trans friends has gone over the line of no return.
>>
>>34239431
Christina Hoff Sommers (BASED MOM) has a wonderful youtube video or two about it.
>>
>>34241092
For some reason she sais that they still do it
>>34240767
She disregards that too, she thinks that companies still don't pay them as much.
>>34241187
I'm thinking of it mate, it's really getting to me.
>>
>>34242297
the fact that you're thinking of it means that this isn't going to work out. Just beware the false rape accusation.
>>
>>34239431
https://youtu.be/05ro6fcj6Ek
>>
>>34242326
I have a lot of black male if she does. I don't want to leave her, but if she keeps this up I'll have to.
>>
>>34239431
Why dont you research this instead of asking 4chan.

Anyway, the wage gap myth comes from taking all womens earning in the U.S. and comparing it to all mens earning in the U.S. If you do this the numbers come out to women making .77 less than men.

Though this doesnt take into account, hours worked/week, vacation, overtime, sick time, maternity leave, etc..... They just took the sum of all number and compared them without taking into account any other factors.
>>
>>34242368
> but if she keeps this up
She'll only get worse.
>>
>>34242403
I have but when arguing I forget everything, so I needed write it down.
And why snow ask 4chan?
She thinks that the gay is in the same job, same hours and same position.
>>34242437
We'll see. Hopefully I can slap some sence into her.
>>
>>34239431
If she's dumb enough to fall for the wage gap meme then she's dumb enough to fall for all SJW nonsense.
Dump her immediately.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.