[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/c hina-tackles-masculinity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: trap!.jpg (96KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
trap!.jpg
96KB, 480x640px
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

>Asian """Masculinity"""

Sissification is at CRISIS levels in China

And in the USA?

>36% of young Asian Pacific American men born in the United States married White women, and 45% of U.S.-born Asian Pacific American women took White husbands
>White wife/Asian husband couples are 59% more likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White wife/White husband couples, whereas Asian wife/White husband couples show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce than White wife/White husband couples

Asian men are used as overglorified wallets by white succubi. Take the fempill, Asians. White men will treat you better as concubines than white women will treat you as husbands.
>>
>>34239124
>these niggas are the descendents of the greatest Chad of them all, Genghis Khan
>>
File: tocharian monk.jpg (173KB, 470x591px) Image search: [Google]
tocharian monk.jpg
173KB, 470x591px
>>34239163
>Genghis Khan was described as a towering man with RED HAIR and GREEN EYES by one of the most reliable historical sources regarding his life

It has been happening since time immemorial. Asian pussy is literally made for white cock.

Pic related, ancient Buddhist monk from modern Xinjiang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

>Tocharians shared patrelineal DNA with Europeans but matrelineal DNA with Asians/Siberians

Literally an entire civilization built on WMAF until some mad pencil dick Chinese Emperor zerg rushed them into submission. Tocharians were thought to have introduced various methods of metal casting and textile manufacture to China, as well as Buddhism, erroneously thought of as an Asian religion

>The Buddha was described as having golden, radiant skin and blue eyes
>>
Should've learned from Uni 52
>densely populated city = faggots and voluntary incel metrosexuals
>>
>>34239522
*Universe 25
>>
>>34239307
>Muhammad was described as having red-hair and pale-skin
Really makes you t h i n k
>>
File: 1484420426918.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484420426918.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
>>34239124
Gook here, I'd rather slit my wrist than marry a white devil. Prefer to have a latina or black gf.
>>
File: chink slave race play fetish.jpg (89KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
chink slave race play fetish.jpg
89KB, 540x720px
>>34239587
You should serve your white masters you dumb gook boi
>>
>>34239124
I really hate seeing asians mix with whites. You guys are nothing but albino niggers.
>>
It's disgusting, white/Asian mix is pure abomination. Too bad my people are retards that haven't been redpilled on mixing with the white devil.
>>
>>34239307
mfw Genghis Khan was a just another crazy Slav all along
>>
File: latest-40.jpg (26KB, 693x390px) Image search: [Google]
latest-40.jpg
26KB, 693x390px
>>34239307
>some mad pencil dick Chinese Emperor zerg rushed them into submission
>emperor zerg
>>
>>34239124
>people drowns their new-born daughters for decades
>they are surprised when there are no girls for their sons to marry

China (and India) created their problems themselves by being fucking retards.
>>
File: 1484250349035.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484250349035.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>34239673
White people
>advanced trade and science to the point it is now, creating the globalized world
>conquered the world
>went to the fucking moon
>even though they are obviously superior, are very nice and share their superior technology with the world, without the white man's technology China and India both would have massive famines
>even open their homes to foreigners, allowing the huddled and starving masses of Asia an opportunity to live a good life
>oppose racism, ended slavery

Chinese people
>constantly cucked by foreign masters (mongols, manchu, ect)
>only able to conquer other Asian people and very sparsely populated non-Asian areas
>claim MUH GUNPOWDER and MUH PAPER but only used these inventions to make cheap fireworks, before European contact Chinese guns were bamboo tubes with rocks and gunpowder in them
>whenever they get any iota of power immediately chimp out and act like they are gods, demanded tribute from every weaker Asian nation, even demanded tribute from European empires before getting BTFO
>due to lack of faith in their masculinity, are extremely xenophobic and terrified of men stealing their women
>again, due to low masculinity, very racist towards black people and have a love/hate relationship with white people

The choice is obvious. That there are half a billion Han bois is an aberration of nature.
>>
More asian boys should become traps, they make the best ones.
>>
I have no problem with dressing effeminate. I used to think dressing plain and masculine with some boring ass haircut is what asian women are into but they're not. Got a more trendy haircut and when I went to Japan last month, it was way easier to pull.

Sure, i'll get 'made fun of' by losers who go on Justin Bieber videos to talk about how much he looks like an underage Taylor Swift or people here on /r9k/ who themselves aren't even confident in their masculinity but that's a fine trade for having women be attracted to me.
>>
>>34239629
>t. part of the race not creative enough to produce 90% of the world's major innovations
>>
>>34239620

>inverted nips

I was going to save but the fuck
>>
>>34239307
Are those testicles on his chin? Why are they both wearing ear gauges? I'm sick of this ear gauge meme, these hipsters need to fucking die.
>>
>>34240902
How do you "pull"
>>
>>34240737
>Chinese civilization
>constantly cucked by foreign masters (mongols, manchu, ect)

You know the Chinese civilization is so old that its founding predates recorded history, anon? The origins of China are part of its mythology, that's how old it is.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
Explain my penis
>>
>>34240215
Male surplus has a eugenic properties though.
Men have to compete for women and what not.
>>
So if the most brutal murderer of Asian peoples was a red haired white man, Asian peoples need to recover reparations for Genghis Kahn and Hiroshima and the Korean War.
>>
>>34241048
Iono, just talk to women I guess? It used to be much harder when I dressed boring but now they always compliment me on my glasses and clothes
>>
>>34241063
Looks like an average penis mate
>>
>>34240737
>tfw no preggo azn gf
>>
>>34241062
>ITS OLD THEREFORE ITS GOOD

not an argument
>>
>>34239307
The tocharian looks fucking retarded
>>
>>34239124
Source of this qt?
>>
File: 1478713213056.jpg (54KB, 436x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478713213056.jpg
54KB, 436x437px
>>34239307

We wuz khans n shiet
>>
>>34239584
Now everyone is red-haired and white skin
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.