[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommates are talking about """game""",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1762.jpg (61KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
61KB, 700x500px
>roommates are talking about """game""", getting girls and their girlfriends
>turn to me
>"like why don't you have a gf?"
>"it's literally so easy!"
>"I don't meant to put you on the spot but what's up with you and girls man?"
>conversation turns awkward
>I'm at a loss for words
>don't even look at any of them when I answer
>I'm just unconsciously blurring my vision due to the sudden attention
>mutter something about never doing anything
>"oh, ok bro. I respect that you just don't care or give a fuck about girls at this point in your life"
>they proceed in their discussion of sex
D-did I do good? Is that progress? I mean I still can't act normal in a social situation when I'm pressured to talk.
>>
Grow some balls and learn to speak to people, coward.
>>
What you should do:

>lean back
>Nah man that ain't me
>>
>>34239103
Half the time I'm thinking of something relevant to add to the conversation. The other half I'm waiting for a moment to join in without interrupting someone, and by the time I can the point I've thought of is no longer relevant. Then the cycle repeats.
>>34239109
What would that do? How was that different than what I said?
>>
>>34239182
Try not to think about jumping into a conversation, as it just makes you overthink the picking a good moment to speak.
>>
>>34239109
>>lean back
>>Nah man that ain't me
Almost fell back off my chair hahaha
>>
>>34239068
Kill your roommates like Elliot
>>
>>34239068
>be very quiet and private in general
>never tell anyone what i do in my free time
>when they ask me whats new i always say "nothing" or say some stupid unimportant thing i did
>when i get asked outside and say i cant make it people ask "why not?" And i just say "doesnt matter why"
>they try to guess what i might be doing but i just say im not telling or act stupid
>they ask me if i have a girlfriend and i just say i dont know
>they try to pressure me into saying and i just keep telling them "okay"
>they give up

Im a 21 yearold virgin and they suspect nothing. I never even had a girlfriend and i come off as i did and that i might even have one so people never ask me that kind of stuff.
>>
>>34239068
I know this feel. It's happened to me with my cousin. I genuinely wonder if they're all clueless or something, dude knows I'm ugly and autistic and still doesn't know why I'm single
>>
>>34239068
Makes me glad my co-workers already know I'm a lost cause who prefers to jack off and smoke weed by himself.
>>
>>34239528
>>34239540
Oh they know. For normans this is their way of trying to help. If you explain why you're single they think they can help by saying banal platitude like "be yourself". But first they have to hear your problem so they can judge what platitude to dish out. Trust me they know. But then again I'm paranoid so I suspect every time I hear them talking and I'm not present that they're talking about how much of a loser I am.
>>
>>34239602
Well they dont know in my case. Im chad-ish and im not spergy around women and they've seen me get more than comfortable with some girls, but it never led to anything since i always fuck up towards the end.
Im a pretty good liar if needed and i also cant be read from my eyes and i can fake confidence. Im not an idiot around people, i just hate people and have internal issues.
>>
>>34239602
My mum is none the wiser, she still thinks people date gentlemanly. She says get a suit and all that

My siblings on the other hand are just normie douche bags
>>
>>34239068
I had the same situation with my cousin and his friend.

>why don't you have a gf come on anon tell us
>are you gay
>don't give a fuck
>come on anon tell us
>haha just havent found the one
Its really because I don't feel like a man. I have cerebral palsy so its not like I could fully protect her in the face of danger, I have lots of trauma due to abuse and childhood depression, I'm reclusive and have trust issues, bad luck seems to follow me everywhere and nothing good happens to me. Why on earth should any girl suffer with me?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.