[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7-Step guide to move to Japan Want to move to Japan? Here&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

7-Step guide to move to Japan

Want to move to Japan? Here's how you do it, step by step guide.

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: https://ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: https://djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up your anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join any of the countless japanese language learning generals on 4chan
>>>/int/70057493 (beginner)
>>>/int/70068474 (intermediate)
>>>/jp/16422715 (anime weeaboo trash)
pick which best suits your needs

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) It's time to choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congrats.
>>
File: 1484740952960.jpg (775KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1484740952960.jpg
775KB, 1500x1125px
>OK! I HAVE A N1 AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

>NOW WHAT?

Congrats. If you have a N1 and Bachelor's Degree, you are closer to Japan than 99.99% of /pol/ will ever be.

Now you must decide on which visa will get you into japan.

I highly suggest post-graduate study. Japan will actually pay you money to study in japan on certain degrees, so if you have a research major of some kind, apply to japan right the fuck now and get $1,500/month as long as you can pass the EJU.

Or, you can join JET to teach in Japan. However, 80% of japan applicants suffer from severe autism and ruin it for the other 20%. Hope you aren't one of those fucks!

Or, you can just job search in Japan right now. Go on a site like Gaijob and try to fish a job in japan. With an n1 and bachelor's, you'll be able to find a job catered towards your degree that will get you into the rising sun

Finally, your last option is marriage. While studying Japan, try to make friends with a japanese girl you met somewhere. Maybe a language exchange site? A marriage visa can technically get you into the country without a bachelor's degree, but you'll still want the degree and N1 anyway to make the jobsearch easier.

Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out
>>
>tfw no replies

fucking kill me
>>
Saved because who knows I might have to spend a year there. Thank you, kind anon.
>>
So you're saying I can do my masters in Japan?
>>
Japan is like, so fascist. That's like, such a turn off ya know?

TL;DR Fuck China.
>>
>>34238232
Why the fuck would I want to move to a xenophobic shit hole? Visiting sure but living, no fucking way.
>>
>>34239903
yes, you can get a master's in japan
>>
>need a bachelor's
Well just fuck my shit up, then.
>>
>>34238232
where's the part of the post where it tells me how to get a bachelor's degree?
>>
>>34240107
you can skip the bachelor's with a marriage visa, but you'll still have to learn japanese

>>34240120
what country/state you live in
>>
>>34240178
Illinoi's of America
>>
>>34240207
and your age is what??

you can start with an illinois community college.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (103KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
103KB, 775x719px
>>34238232
Bookmarked.
Time to spend my time making my dream come true.
Thanks my dude
>>
>>34238232
>Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out

I will fight Japanese racism and xenophobia every day. There's no reason they shouldn't be more tolerant and welcoming to foreigners like other western countries in this day and age.
>>
>>34238232
They have tight immigration laws dont they? Plus noguns, but at least it isnt too cancer besides the anime obsession. Plus the "qt" acting is a bit wierd
>>
>>34241136
Also failure of a roboto so it doesn't matter. A cool read tho, ill bump. Reminds me of uncle Remus. Are you getting into japan op? Is it cool there? Apparently all they have there are untermench red foxes
>>
>Had to stop Anki for over a year because of school
>Can only remember the most basic Kanji
Should I just give up?
>>
>>34238232
Im not white, so I wouldn't have a fun time living in Japan.
>>
>learning 6,000 words in anki before you start reading compelling content
shit advice OP
>>
>>34238232
japan is a garbage-tier countery govened by the most embittered, stubborn, isolationist xenophobic slant-eyed fucks alive. Everything wrong with their shit heat of a nation is hand-waved with "muh culture" when we all know that shit just won't fly in any other civilised country.

>get cucked faggot, glorious nippon purity!

Exactly. I want japan to suffer the same degradation as the white man. If Australia doesn't get to be raciest as fuck then why should the gooks be allowed?
>>
>>34241040
They're tolerant to foreigners that conform to their society.

Everyone conforms in japan. Even the japanese have to conform. People immigrating to Japan need to understand this or they won't have a good time

Don't treat Japan like it's your country. Everyone wants Japan to stay Japan. So don't give it western ideals please.
>>
WAIIIITOO PIGGU GO HOOMU!!!
>>
>>34238232
thanks OP, just finished my reps on my computer today and am listening to j-pop as i read this thread
>>
>>34238232
I don't have a bachelor's degree and will never get one, fuck college

But I'm taking the jlpt n1 on July 2 and I'm studying 1,000 cards per day (since I'm a neet who literally doesn't anything besides shitpost/update my odesk clients' 2 blogs/do SRS/listen to/watch jpop) - on track to studying 99,000 cards by the time june comes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.