[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look like an ugly computer nerd with short hair >look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mangafuck.png (69KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
mangafuck.png
69KB, 330x330px
>look like an ugly computer nerd with short hair
>look like a hipster dropout with long hair
>short hair requires constant trips to the barber
>long hair requires lots of shampoo, and more time to dry

Which hairstyle is objectively better for a robot?
>>
Wear a beanie.

It hide the mess and it's pretty common nowadays.
>>
>>34237988
Better than me
>Look like a meth head with short hair
>Look like I belong in a disco with long hair
>>
File: 132932888063.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
132932888063.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Just shave your head.

People with shaved heads are either going bald because they are HIGHTEST or because they have cancer.

You will look better if people think you are balding or have cancer than if people think you are a nerd or hipster dropout
>>
>thinks there's only short or long
>doesn't know there's various hairstyles out there

No surprise here, sperg. Get out and get a good haircut.
>>
>>34238046
This, it's what I've always done and is convenient to boot. Never have bed hair, don't need to worry about styling, doesn't really matter whether you shampoo or not. It's the ultimate comfy hairstyle.
>>
>>34238046
>>34238102
Do you guys mean shave your head completely, like a skinhead, or to get a buzzcut?
>>
>>34238165
I get a number one shave to increase the amount of time between barber visits. I don't go skinhead, that'd be too much hassle and probably cost more since the barber will have to manually shave your dome.
>>
Looking like a hipster dropout might be better, since normalfags generally like hipsters more than they like ugly computer nerds
>>
File: mikko hyppönen.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mikko hyppönen.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
Get a ponytail and look like a finnish computer nerd WHO IS ALSO A CEO
>ywn be old, rich or intelligent enough to pull this look off
>>
I go with the hipster dropout look. I don't shampoo my hair, haven't done it in years. I don't care if it looks bad, I think dry glossy hair is more disgusting than my natural hair desu
>>
>>34237988
Shortest buzz cut. When people see it they know:
1. You do it yourself so you can avoid social interactions
2. You are too lazy for grooming.
>>
>>34237988
Take the redpill. It's not the hairstyle that bothers you, it's your ugly face
>>
balding and unkempt long hair master race
>>
>look like a spic with short hair
>look like a jew with long hair
>>
>>34237988
Post pictures and I will tell you.
>>
>>34240197
I realised this a long time ago, but I still don't know what to do with my hair
>>
i had the same problem as you, but then i thought
>I'm ugly as sin, so i might as well just use my hair the way i want to.
and i haven't cut my hair since then (2 years).

if you still don't know what to do, consider this
>long hair can hide parts of your face that you don't like (puffy cheeks, big as fuck forehead, weird ears, etc) but if you don't maintain it, it's pretty easy to end up looking like shit
>Short hair is easy as fuck to maintain and it won't get in the way in you daily life, however, it wont help you cover anything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.