[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have phimosis and want to bring it up to my doctor but she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault-2.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I have phimosis and want to bring it up to my doctor but she's a woman.

I'm afraid I'll get hard or even worse, cum if she touches me.

Has anyone ever had a female doctor look/touch their junk?
>>
File: 1321571710678.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321571710678.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
they won't look at your junk, nor touch it. you saying you have phimosis is enough; if anything they'll get a male doctor/nurse in to look.

although
>telling anyone ever
>>
That's my fetish... :( my original fetish originally. Apparantely this gets said a lot here.
>>
>>34237500
Yes I have. I had a seizure and fell on a pitchfork that stuck me in the face and broke my jaw. My only memory of the emergency room was some nurse che king my dick for some reason
>>
>>34237524
Well I also wanted to tell her about one of my balls because it feels weird. Like if it's "popped" if that makes any sense.

I just want to make sure I can keep my foreskin, I don't want a circumcision.
>>
I've had a female doctor touch my dick and balls. It was purely professional. Never got aroused or a hard on so you should be fine.
>>
You can request a male doctor for that kind of thing
>>
>>34237532
What do you mean? Like docs checking out junk?

I'm fucking terrified but I'm 25 years old and I'm tired of having a tight foreskin. I want to see my dick head for once.
>>
>>34237646
for feeling of the balls, which is fair enough, you can easily request a male to do so. infact, you'll probably be given the option. I doubt they'd do it at the doctors office, though, they might ask you to go to a hospital to get it checked out - but that might just be my country.
>>
File: IMG_3845.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>34237524
They do touch you. Last time I went to get my junk checked, she fucking touched my balls and massaged my dick for 1 minute, I was so close to getting a boner
>>
>>34237646
Doctors are retarded, they will just have you circumcised. Stretch it yourself.
>>
>>34237722
Don't you have the final say in this? I want that cream stuff that will make it easier to stretch. I've pulled back hard on my foreskin and have been able to see a little off the top of my head, I almost cried when I touched it by how sensitive it is.
>>
>>34237749
You do but they will tell you it's not as effective and try to get you to agree to be circumcised if you don't insist on trying alternatives. That sensitivity goes away if you do it enough times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.