[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in my first college class in years >qt long hair blonde

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 548x548px
>in my first college class in years
>qt long hair blonde sitting beside me
>she flips her hair and it brushes my face
>sends tingles down my scalp and spine
>ride that buzz for the rest of the class

I know there's a lot of college students on here and I'm here to warn you: this may be your last chance. I haven't been surrounded by so many pretty girls in years. If you don't want to end up dating 26 year old single moms you met on OKcupid you need to kick it in high gear. It only gets worse out there.
>>
File: thatfeel.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
20 year old kissless virgin here. I go in a school for neckbeards and there's only ONE hot girl, and she's a Stacy that sucks nigger dick for drugs.

I just accepted that i can't have a girlfriend right now because i'm ugly and haven't accomplished anything in my life. I need to improve my appearence and work on achieving stuff in life.

>>34237172
>If you don't want to end up dating 26 year old single moms you met on OKcupid you need to kick it in high gear. It only gets worse out there.

That's not true, women can be hot until they're 30 or even 35 years old. So even if you're 30/40 you can still work on relationships.

inb4 "you missed out on life"
I don't care, bitching about your life doesn't change anything. I don't want to cry looking back at the past, i just want to move forward and keep improving my life.
>>
>>34237488
If you go to a school (college?) where there's only one girl then the advice obviously doesn't apply to you. I'm just saying that the forced interaction of peers is very convenient in college. Once you get a big boy job (career), your coworkers are going to have ages all over the place and most of them will have already settled down. You'll be forced to use dating websites which are only going to have desperate women on them, because face it, you don't make it to 25 as a woman and have to resort to dating apps for men unless you're ugly or have some serious personality flaws or baggage (kids).
>>
>>34237172

There aren't any qts in my Tuesday/Thursday classes.

I missed Monday because of car trouble, I'm debating on whether or not I should even go to my Monday/Wednesday class or just drop them all and get a job, and try again in the summer and fall.

Wat do, OP? I'm 22
>>
File: chad pruett.png (261KB, 304x303px) Image search: [Google]
chad pruett.png
261KB, 304x303px
>>34237172

Welcome to college OP. I'm your resident 20 year old 3rd year in computer engineering and I'll be your guide. If you have any questions, meme away.

Except for finding a gf, I still don't know how. I don't know how it is in the real world, but college girls don't settle for anyone but chad.

>>34237488

Anon I think we should listen to OP. It's true that some women stay beautiful past 25, but let's face it: all those years of partying is going to do a number on these women. The chances are very slim. I'm gonna do a bunch of volunteering this semester to snag a gf
>>
>>34237678
Depends on your reason for dropping them, but the more time you spend off the harder it is to get back in the groove of things, and you don't want to be the old guy taking intro classes that serves as a role model for everyone else to know what not to do if they want to be successful.

My advice is take advantage of college when you're still college aged, aggressively pursue cute girls, you're 22 so you can buy alcohol, that's a plus, although I'm not sure if that particular attribute will appeal to the type of girls you hope to attract.
>>
>>34237759

It's a community college, so I'm not swamped with qts. Thankfully, I look far younger than I am, so that's a plus.

I was considering dropping them, because there aren't any qts in two of my classes. The third, I cross-referenced the class list with Facebook and didn't see anybody noteworthy, plus I've already missed the first day, so I'm way behind.

I'm starting to think I might have better luck if I get some low-end job, especially as High Schoolers start picking out summer jobs.

Plus, I really don't know what I'm doing in college and I need to reevaluate my major, so there's no compelling academic reason to attend.

I don't know, though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.