/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're trying not to be envious of other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1478154696404.png (117KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478154696404.png
117KB, 300x291px
>tfw you're trying not to be envious of other people
>tfw you're trying not to be bitter about other peoples' lives
>tfw seeing Eggy and Pizza laughing and messing around on stream has really upset you
I'm so fucking jealous. It's not even that he seemed like a cool guy or that she's cute or whatever (>she), but I'm just so fucking jealous that somebody can apparently just have somebody come over to their place to hang out. I want a friend to sit with on the sofa and do other dumb shit with. I want to experience what they experienced yesterday and for them it's probably fucking nothing. I want some goddamn friends. FUCK. Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 88a.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>34236308
>Watch the live on youtube.
>Pizza has broader shoulders than eggy.

But I feel you there anon.
I would kill for something like that too.
>>
>>34236391
I've never danced before. It looked really nice. I bet without the camera on they'd have been a lot more relaxed and could have just enjoyed themselves.
>>
Yeah but he did get publicly stood on here before. And I know how you feel, OP. I just want some gaddamn friends too.
>>
>>34237154
*stood up
>>
You're not the only one, OP. However when watching I got the feeling that a situation like that would make me feel highly uncomfortable.
>>
They just did it for attention and money, they weren't really feeling anything.
I bet their feet hurt.
>>
>>34237207
>a situation like that would make me feel highly uncomfortable
It most certainly would be the same for me but that doesn't stop me being jealous. I'm less jealous that he got to do it than I am that he's capable of doing it. If that makes sense? I don't really want to dance with a qt but I wish I at least had the option.
>>
>used to be mildly popular
>started being a tranny
>lose all my high school friends
>go to uni
>no one talks to me
>have like one friend who works all the time like me
>too picky to find bf
>just excercise and stay inside on my off days

I wish I had some more interaction
>>
>>34237236
Is life difficult as a tranny?
>>
>>34237236
>too picky to find bf

Remove this and the rest will fall apart desu
>>
>mad about people that make more money than me for dumb shit like streaming themselves doing nothing

>everyone gets mad at me for thinking this

why am I in the wrooooong
>>
>>34237236
>even a fucking tranny can still be picky about partners

Bruh
>>
>>34236308
it was pretty jelly-inducing. luckily i had all my love and social experiences in my teens. Been there done that feels good. never too late to experience that stuff.
>>
>>34237745
cos u bitter buddy. if it's so dumb and easy then why don't you start streaming? eggy has the charisma to be successful at it. he has a talent believe it or not.
>>
>>34237236
>too picky to find bf

Translation: I'm actually a straight guy, but I became a woman because I've been lonely and ostracised my entire life, but I saw how easy women had it in the social and romantic world so I decided to become one to try and jump on that female privilege wagon
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (19KB, 479x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
19KB, 479x196px
>>34237664
It was at first, its kind of a cakewalk now
>>34237724
I've dated multiple men, but it's hard finding people that can satisfy me.
>>34237795
I'm just not awful looking, if I didn't sound like a chad I'd be like a 6/10 goth gf
>>34237855
How about that wage gap? And the RAPE epidemic?! Oh my it's soooooo hard being a WOMAN!
>not even treated like a woman anyway
>still just one of the lads
>>
>>34238073
>I've dated multiple men, but it's hard finding people that can satisfy me.
What do you need to be satisfied?
>>
>>34238588
Violent abuse :')

Last guy I was with wouldn't hit me until I called him a loser bitch and taunted him for months
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.