[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cis women work so hard to brainwash men to hate transwomen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Why do cis women work so hard to brainwash men to hate transwomen? What are they afraid of?
>>
A rounding up and culling of your transkind is literally a nessecity at this point.
T. Random male
>>
I'm a cis girl. I've never done that, and I've never heard of or known a cis girl that does that. You're either making shit up or projecting.
>>
It's like being blacked, but instead you are being gay. Your having gay sex with a man and trying to convince people you are straight.
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>34236234
>>34236299
>nu-male feminists still fighting transwomen despite having estrogenized brains themselves
Never ceases to amaze me. Wow.
>>
>>34236207
What's it like having a big fat sausage down there?
>>
Women are concerned with becoming part of a harem for high status males in the hopes that he chooses one of them after he's fucked dozens them. The more low status betas chase after trannies instead of approaching women, the happier women are.
>>
>>34236332

Estrogenized brains is a myth. They are just people who are mentally ill and you are making things worse by putting them on a podium.
>>
>>34236332
>he's using the numale buzzword to pretend he didn't get so lonely from being too austitic to talk to women that he turned gay as a defense again
You are cute. I don't actually care much for ANY women, but I prefer my casual hookups before my inevitable loneliness later in life to have actual vaginas, not dudes hairy assholes.
When will to all accept you are sad faggots? The one thing worse than actual faggots?
>>
File: 324233323.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
324233323.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>34236207

>transwoman

>heterosexual men with a sissy fetish but aren't even attracted to men outside of roleplay

Absolutely pathetic. I will take actual faggots and transsexuals over you autists any day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.