[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that people seem to hate work and say stuff like they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
why is it that people seem to hate work and say stuff like they want to retire one day but still bitch about people who dont work
>>
That's a really good question that I wish I had an answer to.
>>
Just like the one in the couple that cleans the house more than the other hates what it does but bitch about the onethat stays on the couch.
>>
>>34236171

Because working is a necessary evil. You are not obliged to enjoy your job, and working until you retire denotes "you've done your time" and can legitimately not work and nobody will judge you. Being workshy makes you largely lazy and idle with no sense of drive or motivation and are incapable of looking after yourself. Of course that is a lot of projection, but as a sweeping generalisation, rightly or wrongly, that is how society looks at it.
>>
>>34236171
Generic bitterness and self-importance
>I have to/am willing to suffer for my existence so why don't/aren't you?
>>
>>34236224
I do -- because no one likes work, but they suffer as it's a part of growinh up and becoming responsible. When they see someone who doesn't take any responsibility or fend for themselves, they bot only can't relate to you, but obviously see someone who's partially broken.

No one likes taxes either, but anyone with half a brain will make aure to properly file them.
>>
>>34236171
because they have to do [unpleasant thing] and don't even get to reap the full benefits of their labor because other people refuse to do [unpleasant thing] as well.
it's like in a group project. if 2 kids do all the work while the other 4 sit back and chat, they're going to be pissed.

that being said the entire dynamic is an illusion. working class people are screwed over to a much higher degree by the .1%/gov't/corruption/economic than they ever will be by NEETs
>>
>>34236773
It's not self-importance, it's recognition that the only way to achieve basic independence is find some way to accrue disposable income and start dealing with reality.

unless you have some magical source of NEETbux, everyone needs to contribute or at least, carve out their own niche. Ironically, I feel a large contingent of r9k probably hears this from their family, who'd be most understandably concerned about their relative being a useless NEET so surprised y'all are surprised
>>
>>34236171
as someone who enjoys having a cushy high paying job because i got a good degree, i enjoy work and the benefits/security i get from my salary are very much worth it to me. i feel bad for people who have to work shit jobs or aren't able to work
>>
>>34236171
Because they see someone who isn't working and they think "Why the fuck should I have to work if he doesn't have to?"

Someone like me, I go to work everyday but I'm supportive of anyone who finds out how to cut that shit out of their life, as long as they do something productive with their free time.
>>
Normal-fags like to say it's because you're leeching off them and not contributing, but in reality they're just mad.

Example: YouTubers/Internet Celebs get constant shit from normalfags for what they get paid to do, despite the fact they still pay taxes and contribute. Normalfags are just mad that many YouTubers make more money than them sitting at home talking to a camera.

It's pure jealousy for the most part.
>>
>>34236889
no, it's anger at the feeling of getting cucked.
if someone is leeching off me, i'm not JEALOUS that i don't get to leech off someone else. i like being independent and providing for myself and not bothering other people. i just don't want to be obligated to do that for someone else too - especially if they put in no effort to do any work.
>>
>>34236822
I don't see how working is "fending for yourself". It's an order of magnitude above the NEETleech but it's still a lifestyle that's very dependent.
>>
File: 1484690088754.jpg (62KB, 1145x766px) Image search: [Google]
1484690088754.jpg
62KB, 1145x766px
>>34236171
why is it that people seem to hate women and say stuff like they want to kill them one day but still bitch about people who have gf
>>
>>34236857
Yeah, that's self important.
>muh ideals
>muh responsibility
>muh (completely illusory) independence
>I'm big and tough why aren't you like me???
>>
>>34236171
I don't love working and complain sometimes because I get frustrated with the stress and pressure from my bosses, dealing with their dissatisfaction and unclear expectations of me. I work because I can't live with my parents anymore and they're not giving me any money to live on my own. There's no other way.

But I don't complain about NEETs. Your life is comfy. Cherish it.
>>
>>34236171

Because the people who do not work make work and life in general harder for everyone.
Can not go outside without a bum annoying you, fearing that a dindu will steal your shit or stumbling on some asshole searching for trouble because he knows that he is a parasitic maggot.
Can not finish a working day without having more trouble with jobless retards in every possible way and have to press off taxes so these idiots can stay at home.
How fucking sheltered do you have to be to not realize it? You faggots do not exist in a vacuum and shit like "I do not do anything to anyone" is pointless because you are draining state funds.

Go on and build a hut in the forrest where you live of the stuff you hunt, then you can bitch about people bitching about jobless parasites.
>>
>>34237158
why?

oregono
>>
File: richard d james album.jpg (131KB, 1450x1450px) Image search: [Google]
richard d james album.jpg
131KB, 1450x1450px
>>34236171
That's a very good Aphex Pepe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.