[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going out for a drive that will probably be 2-3 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 39f.jpg (37KB, 637x722px) Image search: [Google]
39f.jpg
37KB, 637x722px
>tfw going out for a drive that will probably be 2-3 hours all alone at 1am while listening to music

i wish i had friends
>>
>>34236052
That sounds glorious if I wasn't so afriad of driving. When are self-driving cars going to come? It would be glorious to sit in the back seat of a self-driving car, smoking a joint while listening to some Illmatic and enjoying the passing view. Honestly one of the most comfy things I can think of.
>>
That's funny, I actually stopped talking to most of my friends to be alone and do whatever the hell I wan months ago You have no one to interrupt your freetime, embrace that freedom OP
>>
>>34236101
It gets old fast, but its my only escape.
>>
>>34236052
>tfw going out for a drive that will probably be 2-3 hours all alone at 1am while listening to music
I do this all the fucking time. I love it.
>>
>>34236101
yeah it's pretty cool. I used to do that when Frank Ocean's album came out. One night it was extra cool because it was rainy and youre just so cozy and warm in your car.

But yeah, smoking a join in your self driving car sounds good too.
>>
>>34236131
>>34236122
>>34236101
This is now a /nightdrive/ thread, cheer up OP
>>
File: 20170118_233434.jpg (854KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_233434.jpg
854KB, 3264x1836px
Shiiet im also going out, warming up my bike and browsing.

Headed to the beach, always cleara my head. I have friends etc.. but feels good to be alone.
>>
File: image.jpg.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>34236052
You do realise that "friends" do not exist, and only recently became a concept invented by corperations in the recent eras.

Humans are not fucking genitcally or socially designed to have friends, you are a cuck if you believe otherwiwse. poeple have always lived in solitary. Hence why we live in houses and not fucking compunds where everyone sleeps and eats and shits in the same place you stupid faggot.

Humans can only sustain at best two friends, due to years of it being forced on us. Also people steal from each other which is why friendship as it is called never lasts lon.
>>
>>34236187
Man, this is quite possibly the weakest bait I've seen on my time here. That's 6 years.

That or you literally have crippeling autism
>>
>>34236101
The driving part is my favorite bit. You feel like you could go anywhere.
>>
>>34236395
aslong as there is a road going there fucking dumb car driver
>>
Is that a Mosley Wojak?
>>
ENGLAND LIVES

AND MARCHES ON
>>
>>34236052
I would probably do this a lot if gas wasn't that expensive
>>
>>34236052
I used to do this all the time until I lost my license, truly there is no worse feel.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.