[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE COLLEGE I FUCKING HATE WORKING I WANT TO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
I FUCKING HATE COLLEGE

I FUCKING HATE WORKING

I WANT TO BE A NEET AGAIN
>>
>>34236037
drop out and live with your parents
ez life
>>
>>34236684
She won't let me live with her without working or getting a job anymore, it's what I've been doing until now
>>
>>34236037
aww poor lil useless waste of air... it would seem your best options to make things better is kill yourself so you dont cause more suffering for your mom with your pathetic lazy unmanly mindset of being a lazy sack of shit who refuses to work and be a man.
did I mention kill yourself you waste of air and resources
>>
>>34236738
I AM working. I'm not a waste of air because I'm finally working and going to school like everybody kept wanting me too. I fucking hate it and I'm miserable doing it, but nobody gives a shit about that as long as I'm working and doing what they want, which I now am.
>>
Good! Get mad! Use it as fuel! How are you going to escape?
>>
>>34236870
What, did you think living is supposed to be easy?
It has to be a struggle and hard at least 50% of the time because that's the price you have to pay for all of today's conveniences. Just be grateful you are alive in the CURRENT YEAR and not in the 17th century where you had to be farming all day every day or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.