[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> in class at uni >attractive girls aren't afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images[1].png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
4KB, 205x246px
> in class at uni
>attractive girls aren't afraid to sit right next to me
>>
>>34235302
Doesn't mean you're getting pussy doe. Uni freshman here
>>
Because you aren't even on their radar. Of all the thousands of different ways girls at uni choose to hook up, sitting next to a fucking rando loner in a lecture where you will see him every week for the next 3 months is not one of them.
>>
>>34235322
No shit.
Im just surprised because ive always assumed girls were afraid of me.
>>
>>34235302
>tfw that never happened to me in my entire life

fuck off chad cunt
>>
>>34235340
You gon get friendzoned. Hell, I hung out with a chick for a week or so, we went out (I didn't pay for her), in the end "she was just looking for friends". Fast forward to christmas and she's taking snapshots with a christfag Chad. Wherever did her friendliness go, lmao. Fuck chads.
>>
>girl sits next to you
>she smells really nice
>>
File: 1441325004820.jpg (40KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1441325004820.jpg
40KB, 526x436px
>>34235302

>Went to classes yesterday
>No qts

Usually there's at least one attractive-but-approachable girl in class for me to talk to, and imagine building up the confidence to ask out.

Do I just drop them all at this point and try again next semester?
>>
>>34235381
Why do you keep assuming I want to be in a relationship
>>
>>34235423
Why do girls matter to you then, let alone pretty ones?
>>
>>34235485
You seem to be unable to comprehend just because I was pleasant surprised at these creatures we call women not being disgusted at my presence someone equals I want to fuck them and that's all that matters.
You sound 12
>>
>>34235340

People are allowed to be a bit more free and open with their self expression n uni, so what may have given off a school shooter vibe before is now just normal.
>>
>>34235501
12 years worth of education, more like. I'm not even sure what to say. The disgust is mainly sexual, making "friends" with them is easy af, ask any beta orbiter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.