[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no tranny to love and cuddle and watch anime and alternate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tfwnogf.jpg (22KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
22KB, 480x284px
>tfw no tranny to love and cuddle and watch anime and alternate sucking each other's dicks and make into my beautiful blushing bride
>>
>>34234747
>2017
>forcing the tranny meme

Give up.
>>
>>34234747
>>tfw no tranny to love and cuddle and watch anime and alternate sucking each other's dicks and make into my beautiful blushing bride
I Wish I really do anon.
>>
>>34234747
just become your own tranny

why would you waste time waiting for something, that may never happen

just dress yourself u, play with your ass and imagine its you whos fucking you
>>
fuck off to /lgbt/ faggot

sage
>>
I have spoken to a few trannies on omegle and they seem pretty decent people.I don't get the hate.
The problem is that if they want to be women sooner or later they will have to develop those shitty annoying personalities that females have.
>>
>>34234747
I miss blacked troll threads tbqh. So much better than this tranny trash.
>>
>>34234980
>I don't get the hate

Because you're prison gay and literally have a hardon for men
>>
>>34234747
FORCED TRANNY MEMES END IN 2017

fuck off faggot
>>
>>34235036
I didn't say I were sexually attracted to them you dumbass,learn to read

And even if I were,I wouldn't have a problem recognizing their actual gender
>>
>tfw first relationship was a depressed suicidal NEET tranny and not interested in any other type of people now
Please tell me I'll be cured
>>
>>34235079
get lost faggot. sage.
>>
>>34234980
>.I don't get the hate.
talk to them for a day and thats enough they are the emotional cancer of woman x10

They should literally kill themselves considering they are willing to self mutilate to be someone they are nt
>>
>>34235091
>I don't know what to say so I will just call him a faggot
Bump!
>>
>>34235115
>talking to trannies on omegle
>im totally straight guys no worries here lol

you sound like a closet fag in denial
>>
>>34235126
So if I talk to someone is gay that makes me gay?
If I talk to a liberal that makes me a liberal?

You have the mindset of a middleschooler.Get some education.
>>
>>34234747

>going after imitation women

Why is this allowed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.