[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl i know has been single for 8 months, the first time she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usesoda.jpg (6KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
usesoda.jpg
6KB, 217x233px
A girl i know has been single for 8 months, the first time she's been single she was 13 (she's almost 32 right now).

She also hooks up with different guys from dating sites a couple times a week. None of them stick around though so she feels the need to voice how "lonely" she is all the time, question "where have all the good guys gone?", bitch about the guys she hooks up with not committing, and shit talking guys that she goes on dates with but don't meet her requirements.

A couple hours ago she made a facebook post that says "hashtag forever alone lol" with a picture of a couple of unattractive people making out in public and text saying "and I can't even get a text back".

What do I even do in this situation? I am actually like super fucking pissed about this, even though rationally I know I shouldn't be. She literally thinks that fucking a new guy every 3-4 days qualifies as foreveralone because none of them will commit (she probably blows off the ones that would commit and proceeds to shit on them on facebook afterwards with all her bitch friends laughing about how "awkward" he was for holding his fork a slightly weird way), even though she's only now single for the first time in her entire post-pubescent life.

Usually I just let these stupid posts (it's not just her either) go by and not think much about them other than "yeah, you have no idea how good you have it". This one though has just super fucking triggered me and I feel like I want to break into her house and mutilate the fuck out of her face so she learned what being alone is actually like, so she can never make another one of these fucking jokes like being lonely is such a meme.

What the fuck am I even supposed to do? I have never been this irrationally mad before and I seem to be incapable of just ignoring it.
>>
>>34234204
dude if she's 32 and single, probably wayy past her prime then she's already lost especially if she doesn't have kids or anything eventually she'll cave and have to settle and lead a miserable life.
>>
>>34234204
tell her to stop being a little bitch
>>
>>34234204
Five years down the road she will change into desperation mode and will literally take any guy at that point if he has a job. Especially if she wants kids.
>>
>>34234204
She's been in a 19 year relationship. That was probably her first one as well. She's probably not over her first one, as 19 fucking years is a long time. She also has unreal standards for how relationships work because of her first. Chill the fuck out. Or ask her out and commit.
>>
>>34234204
To help get rid of the anger, just remember that we're all just meatbags with differently structured brains that produce different chemical reactions.

Her life experiences, upbringing, and genetics formed the person she is today. She never really had a "choice".
>>
>>34234249
>>34234286
She's not having kids, she got her tubes tied a couple weeks ago (she'd wanted to have it done since she was like 25 but doctors wouldn't do it).

Though I don't really care about her being desperate or whatever, I care that she is so fucking clueless about what being lonely is and makes fucking jokes about it to all her cunt friends. She will never know loneliness like the majority of population have, much less people who actually are foreveralone. This is like a rich white girl walking into the middle of a BLM protest in the middle of the projects and going up on stage to talk about how oppressed she is because her daddy only gives her $10,000 a week allowance. I just want to destroy her illusion and make her see that she is literally at the top of the pile and couldn't even comprehend what loneliness is.
>>
>>34234204

> I wonder why the guys she meets on dating sites for a quick fuck won't commit

Hopefully in a couple of years she won't even be able to get hookups and will be truly alone for the rest of her life. These filthbags sicken me
>>
>>34234301
Nope, her longest relationship was her last one which was 2.5 years. The guy before that was almost 2 years. Every guy before that was shorter. The way she did relationships was to feed off her current boyfriend, live with him, have him pay for everything, and then another guy would come along and she's cheat with him until she convinced the new guy to take care of her, then she'd break up with the previous boyfriend and move in with the new guy. Repeat over and over.

The last one was the first time she was the one being broken up with because the guy wanted kids and she didn't. I think she thought that he'd stick around even without kids, but he didn't. Now she's single and has no idea how to get into a relationship normally because she's never done it before. Apparently that means she's foreveralone.
>>
>>34234310
I think what is triggering me a little more than it should is the fact that she's kind of SJW. Not like super psycho levels, but she still loves to tell people how oppressed women are, how horrible catcalling is, how little guys understand about what being a woman is like because they have male privilege.

I think that hypocrisy is what's sending me over the edge. Someone who is all about telling "privileged" people to check their privilege and how they have no idea what oppression and disadvantage in society is like is trying to pretend she's somehow disadvantaged because guys (or at least the ones that satisfy her requirements) won't commit to her when she clearly can't even comprehend what actually being disadvantaged is.
>>
>>34234388
Ah. Then she is the one with commitment issues. And likely Father issues.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.