[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people of r9k, how does it feel knowing that the difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1463098938041.jpg (161KB, 596x381px) Image search: [Google]
1463098938041.jpg
161KB, 596x381px
Black people of r9k, how does it feel knowing that the difference between you and a person with down syndrome is the downy has a speech impediment? No joke, your iq scores are dismal.
>inbf iq tests are racist.
The question about which race you belong to isn't factored into the score.
>>
>>34234115
My IQ is 123
>>
>>34234132
sure thing nig nog. What are your doing with this gifted level iq?
>>
>>34234166
Depressed wagecuck
>>
>>34234115
Nigga, my IQ is +120. Average IQ does not equal the IQ of a random person of that group. There are outliers on either end of the spectrum. 2/10. Got me to spare you a (You).
>>
>>34234203
You do realize that you are a freak and your children will most likely be idiots if you ever breed. That is of course if your telling the truth about your iq.
>inb4 why would I lie about iq 120
Because who would believe a nigger would have an iq of 160.
>>
>>34234115
>difference between us as individuals
Guess you haven't heard about the bell-curve.
>person with Down syndrome (...)
Not true, Black as a race have an average IQ of 85 or 80 and only 1% of downies have an average IQ that falls between 70 and 80. Blacks in northern states and the U.K. have an average IQ of somewhere between 90-100 thanks to migrationary patterns.
>>
>>34234264
>will most likely be idiots
Depends on who he breeds with. Anyway, imo, if he's not lying he has a duty to spread his good genes around the gene-pool for the betterment of the next generations. His descendants should suffer today so millions don't have to tomorrow.
>>
>>34234115
You know what? Fuck you. i have this one motherfucking black fucker who is in my class (College but this motherfucker was in my highschool) And he is smarter then me EVERY FUCKING TIME. I am the second smartest person ALL THE FUCKING TIME. This black motherfucker has beaten my ass in trivia since 6th grade, has gotten better then me in every fucking grade and then I FINALLY get a scholarship to my fucking Dream School, and his nigger ass is also there, on a full ride scholarship. FUCK you. My I.Q. is fucking 165 and this motherfucker is smarter then me in every single fucking way.
>>
>>34234318
You're thinking of African Americans. Blacks as a whole have an average score of 60.
>>
>>34234428
Your a lying nigger.
>>
>>34234516
Blacks in Africa have a genetic potential--when properly nourished and well-fed as they would've been pre-population boom--of 80 according to Richard Lynn.
60 is something I'd expect from a population of Abos.
>>
File: 1484096017871.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484096017871.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>34234115
Jokes on you ass white.

My I.Q is 137, I'm a cisco engineer and lost my virginity at the age of 14 and now make $98k a year and I'm only 23. How can you compete?
>>
>>34234590
I'm not a nigger. If forced to live with no one but my own race I would not live in a mud hut. Can you say the same? I doubt that your an engineer as well.
>>
>>34234671
>forced
Why would you want to live with other races?
>>
>>34234671
Blacks had cities and forts way before Europeans came to Africa.
>>
>>34234671
>actually believing all "blacks" originated only from Africa

The truth will be bitter for people like you
>>
It's funny how fucking racist OP and some others here are, they probably all have a sub100 IQ and are NEETS but just try to bash an entire race for having a lower average IQ without even thinking about the difference between correlation and causation
>>
>>34234115
>implying nigger speak isnt a speach impediment.
>>
>>34235010
WE

(origano )
>>
>>34234203
yes it does, that is exactly what it means
>>
ITT black people defending their iq's with faulty logical arguments
>>
File: lepoupnig.jpg (24KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
lepoupnig.jpg
24KB, 854x480px
>>34234115
College dropout 20k wageslave checking in.

It feels bed op, it feels bad.
>>
>>34234115
In sophomore year I scored higher than 80% of seniors on the SAT and most of my fathers side (mothers side is full of dumbasses) have been going to college since the 30's.
>>
Let's say that IQ scores are genetically determined. Scores for blacks have been rising faster than scores for whites. What do you think that means?

Seriously, just look up the Flynn effect.
>>
>>34234115
But I have a 107 IQ.
>>
It feels like the evolutionary pressures experienced by Africans aren't really my "fault" and aren't worth getting upset/guilty over.
>>
Black gf : 145
Black boi banging said gf: 135
This low IQ meme needs to die.
>>
ITT: niggers lying about their IQ to feel better about being the worst race
>>
>>34238362
>>34240205
"It's impossible for an Ashkenazi Jew or someone from Singapore or Hong Kong to be born with Down Syndrome." - Anon
>>
>>34234115
What sparked this crusade against AA?
>>
>>34240024
Black people have over all a lower IQ than white people/chinks though. It's not a meme if it's true. I agree that some black people are smarter than everybody on this board but over all they are dumber.
>>
Let's see some research papers then. This is nothing but a baseless assertion (probably from alt right racist morons themselves), until you show some rigorous science to back it up.
>>
Blackbots are falling for this bait
Y'all are dumb
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.