[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon i made your favourite, pork chops and mashed potatoes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>anon i made your favourite, pork chops and mashed potatoes!
>why are you eating so little, don't you like my food?
>what do you mean you're trying to lose weight? you're perfect the way you are, anon!
>why do you hate yourself so much? am I a bad mother?
>i made all this food for you and you don't appreciate it!
>fine, if you hate being my son, then you can stop being my son. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, NOW!
>there, good anon. take all the food you want. i knew you'd come to your senses.
>don't do something crazy again just because bullies are making fun of you on the internet again.
>you're my perfect little boy and i love you very much.
>>
Nigga she's emotionally abusing you.
>>
>>34233432
Goddamn that hit home. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
your mother seems like a narcissist whose only sense of validation comes from smothering you
>>
I wish i had a christian,asian wife who would do this to me. I just want to eat and aeat and eat but i am exspected to work so i will never be able to stay at home and do that.
>>
File: fat2.jpg (20KB, 290x293px)
fat2.jpg
20KB, 290x293px
>stuck to my diet all day
>mom brang me three double whoppers
>ate them all
>>
My mum is the same way OP. What I do now is take the huge plate up to my room then scrape it all into the bin and hide it under cum tissues
>>
>>34233648
JUST SAY NO YOU FAT FUCK. IT'S NOT THAT HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>what do you mean you're trying to lose weight?
Why do you all fatties do this? Just say you're not hungry or not feeling well. Quietly and discretely dispose of the food at the opportunity you get, if you must.

You just have to tell everyone about your weightloss and be a faggot about it and it's insufferable and insulting.
>>
>you're getting awfully fat, trying to stay warm for the winter hahah?
Ha... Haha. T-that's a good one dad.
>>
>>34233648
*Brought
>>
Is being skinny gonna solve all your problems?
>>
>>34233838

everyone says it's supposed to not make you feel like shit 100% of the time
>>
File: 1474059358936.jpg (12KB, 480x254px)
1474059358936.jpg
12KB, 480x254px
>>34233432
>tfw 300 pound alcoholic
>gained over 100 pounds in 2 years by drinking 2k+ calories and eating around 1k cals a day
>keep telling myself that tonight's the last night
>wake up with no hangovers because I eat, drink water and take vitamins before bed
>drink again the next day
>>
>>34233946
I was like that but with vidya. I wasted 6 fucking years of my fucking life.
>>
>>34233946
man drinking water is so important when you drink alcohol. it makes all the difference.
also, if you smoke, make sure you don't smoke a fucking pack in a night when you drink like i do, because youll wake up feeling extra shitty
>>
>>34234031
>also, if you smoke, make sure you don't smoke a fucking pack in a night when you drink like i do, because youll wake up feeling extra shitty
This!
>>
>kicking out your children

this is a meme
>>
>>34235759
>meme

this is a kicking out your children
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.