[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29, almost a wizard >mom said I have to find a job >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>29, almost a wizard
>mom said I have to find a job
>can't do shit
What do?
>>
File: 1484721599941.jpg (54KB, 736x526px) Image search: [Google]
1484721599941.jpg
54KB, 736x526px
>>34233383
Tell her that finding a job does not matter because in the very immediate future the entirety of the human race will be enslaved by two gods.
>>
>>34233407
She doesn't care. She said that everyone at my age have to work, an if I won't, I'll be homeless. I'm kinda scared right now, she was dead serious for the first time.
>>
>>34233383
tfw just turned 18 and getting kicked out in a week

ptobably for my own good but how do you fags NEET for over a decade
>>
>>34233465
My parents were rich back then, but after they split, everything went bad. But yeah I didn't have to care for anything for about 10 years.
>>
Have you at least tried to get a job? I would imagine that would be the first step if that fails and you can't get into community college just enlist. It's one of those or just go full Aladdin. Sorry but dem da brakes kiddo.
>>
>>34233383
Just get a job, dude. FFS. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>34234376
No, ever. Zero experience in this matter.
>>34234423
I just don't want to work man. There are a lot of better things to do with your life.
>>
>>34234496
>I just don't want to work man. There are a lot of better things to do with your life.
Undoubtly, but if you're not rich, then it's time to face reality. If you're rich, then carry on the neet life.
>>
>>34234512
Fuck this gay earth, maybe it's time to off myself.
>>
>25 y/o
>no work experience since 18-19

It's next to impossible to find jobs after NEETing so long
>>
>>34234550
I know right? How is it even possible to communicate with all those people, who are so fucking different. I wouldn't stand work with normies. Is it even such thing as job for robots?
>>
>>34233383
I find you utterly pathetic and repulsing. Either get a job or into a program and start contributing to society. If you dont do this then kill yourself. You're a parasite and consuming resources that others, who do something with their lives, need. With the ethic and ambition you have I'm not surprised you're almost a wizard. You choose to be shit, it's all on you. Now it's your responsibility to do a 180 or end it. Anything else is not an option you miserable excuse for a human.
>>
If you would literally rather die than try getting a job then I implore you to go for the former.
>>
>>34234607
Where the fuck are you? Didn't you get here by mistake?
>>
>>34233383
Just be yourself at interviews soup veg, you will not be troubled by employment.
>>
>>34234629
Hes projecting.

Op try to get a job from ppl you or your family know. Tell them you will clean or labor. Maybe someone will basicly get you a job.
>>
>>34234729
The problem is that my family hates me. Ignoring them all of my life is paying off. But they were always judging me, so i didn't want to hear their "advices". That normie before said I'm disgusting, maybe I am, just like my parents who got their money on cheating people, so I never felt bad for abusing their wallets.
>>
>>34234810

Not to worry, when you enivitably end the worthless pretence of life that you play at. You will be a useful source if donor organs for actual human beings
>>
>>34234861
Who are you to judge me? Talking about bullshit like "society", "usefulness". If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Yeah, maybe they'd cry for a day; but let's be honest. No one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed, and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You're nothing to anyone, to everyone. Think about it anon. Because if you do, if you let yourself... you'll know I'm telling the truth. So instead of wasting anymore of my time, I need you to go and let me talk about something that matters. Because anon... you don't.
>>
>>34233383
then find a job. it's really not that hard if op is you in pic you look like someone who would work at gamestop or something like that.

you look pretty smart you'll be fine.
>>
>>34234810
he's not a normie, people like you are disgusting

what a waste of food and energy, if my children turned out like you i'd feel like a failure of a parent
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.