[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fucking point? Even people who are "living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (35KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
35KB, 408x408px
What's the fucking point? Even people who are "living the life" seem bored at the end of it it's all shit
>>
so you can pay taxes
>>
Hey T

Well i'm not sure what being dead is like so i'm just going to be alive
>>
>>34233228
aww poor baby is life not as fun as you want it to be? cmon lets go speak to the manager and see if we can get you a refund
>>
>>34233271
this doesn't even make sense and doesn't answer the question
>>
humans are wired for constant pleasure-seeking
>>
my personal and mostly imaginary opinion is that people who get the ball rolling at a young age, don't get sucked into the depressing "overworld", and live to either discover or create new things probably have worthwhile lives. People who know how to foster and protect their little worlds and share them with others like them, maybe.

they're pretty rare tho and I don't think that compensates for war, (wage)slave labor, exploitation, biological horrors and all of the other fucked up shit that happens to so many people

>>34233271
c-can we actually do that?
>>
>>34233228

Reincarnate better next time, fag.
>>
>>34233640
>actually reincarnating after this
>>
Tell me about it OP. The more money I've made in life the more depressed I get. I just couldn't care less about this shit anymore. I want to be happy, I want to just live a simple life away from all the bullshit.
>>
>>34233963
can you go into more detail.

>why has making more money sucked?
>what has changed about your working environment as you make more money
>what simplicity are you seeking?
>>
Yeah, I agree.
Oreganu.
>>
>>34233963
>I want to just live a simple life away from all the bullshit.
money can't buy happiness directly butt it can buy things like this. just save up enough to live a lifestyle that makes you feel better.
>>
some of them are, not all
being fulfilled or not is based on the person and not how much "stuff" you have.
find out what makes you happy. if you can't find anything, well then maybe you will just be better off in the ground.
some people just have no chance and no hope, but it's part of the human mind to not accept things like that. that's why the state doesn't execute people anymore when really some people would just be better off dead.
>>
>>34234338
>why has making more money sucked?
More money, more problems. To make more money you have to work harder and harder for shit I ultimately don't care about. For people who truly enjoy their careers that's great, but I honestly don't care. I just want to make enough to get by and live my simple life.

It's cliche as hell, but the idea of spending so much time commuting, sitting at a desk struggling to stay awake, working with people who are at best acquaintances. It's just not nice, it seems like I'm wasting my life.

I just chased the money as a kid, thinking that would fix my problems. But people really aren't kidding when they say money can't buy happiness. Although >>34234427 is right and it is what I'm working towards. Just rough it out so that I can hopefully just not put up with this

>what simplicity are you seeking?
Buy a house that's 2 hours away from my current city, an area that'll let me live a quiet life. Get a dog for company. Work on whatever I feel like doing. Probably work part-time if I have to, but I intend to leave the full-time grind.

It's either that or I put a bullet through my brain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.