[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>search google trends for r9k >see that r9k gets the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180KB, 2254x1861px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180KB, 2254x1861px
>search google trends for r9k
>see that r9k gets the most traffic from Australia
>find out that australia has really good welfare system

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to move there from the U.S.? I'm dirt poor and 90% sure I'm autistic.
>>
F U C K O F F
U
L
L
>>
>>34233085
Good luck. Australia has very strict immigration rules, the kind Europe SHOULD have.
>>
>>34233133
but I'm white

asdadfasdfasdfasdfasddgfgsdfghsd
>>
>>34233143
Cunt your not getting my neetbux
>>
Government is actively destroying welfare over here in Aus so stay where you are
>>
File: 1476483869683.gif (443KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1476483869683.gif
443KB, 500x285px
>>34233085
>see that r9k gets the most traffic from Australia

Because anyone who is not a normie is literally experiencing the ultimate robot hell. Have you been going to parties and getting laid since you were 14? Do you want to listen to some STD infested wannabe Missy Higgins roastie spouting pseudo intellectual garbage while she acts like she is Elsa from Frozen? Also indians and sand niggers willing to work for nothing have replaced every entry level job here - You actually need to be even more sociable and outgoing just to experiencing the shittier parts of life here. Everyone uses tinder and has several friendship groups to network with. You're either some nu male failed normie, chad thundercock or robot trash.

>find out that australia has really good welfare system

It's actually shit and only getting worse.

>Do you guys think it would be a good idea for me to move there from the U.S.? I'm dirt poor

Absolutely not. You would need to save up at least $20k AUD to start a new life here that will be even worse. If you can save up that money use it to improve your situation in the US.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.