[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, What do you think of neediness/clingness in men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: TeFSy3F.png (2MB, 1863x945px) Image search: [Google]
TeFSy3F.png
2MB, 1863x945px
Hi robots,

What do you think of neediness/clingness in men?

I can't help but be jealous and overthink about my oneitis. I think I'm scaring her away :( please help I dont want to lose her, she's the only female in my life besides my mum. A real qt too.
>>
Men aren't meant to be clingy, simply as that. Biologically, you're meant to go around reaming as many young females as possible so they shit out dozens of your DNA-bearing offspring.
>>
>>34232997

Are you me, anon?

I'm afraid that if I left, she wouldn't come after me. I want to disappear for a long time and see if it matters, but I keep thinking about her and miss sharing my life and thoughts with her.
>>
What kind of things do you guys talk about?

We used to talk way more and sometimes very late into the night. I wish I could relive those nights forever.
>>
>>34232997

Definitely not attractive.

Men aren't supposed to be clingy. Being protective and concerned about what your significant other is up to is fine, provided that you're in a legitimate relationship and have been dating for an extended period of time. Shooting messages off to a girl who has no romantic interest in you is plain ugly from the perspective of a potential partner.

I have a very simple technique for dealing with girls who are bad at texting or give off an uninterested vibe: if they don't respond to a text within a few hours or a day, I delete their number from my contacts as well as our message history. That removes my temptation to be a cunt and keep texting, and makes getting a possible response a pleasant surprise.

I have never had excessive clinginess on my part turn out well - not ever.
>>
>>34232997
Look at it from her point of view. Would you want some glassy eyed emotional fragile loser sending you walls of text every 10 minutes bitching about his feelings and his "love"
>>
>>34233507
Yes
s p o i l e r i n o
>>
File: 2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg (49KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
2bfjwujf9r0y.jpg
49KB, 480x475px
>Always polite and nice
>Always ready to hang out or talk
>Will often ask "hey wanna hang out?" or "hey wanna skype call?" or whatever
>Every girl I talk to thinks I'm clingy

I don't even know what to do anymore. In the past I've been accused of not paying enough attention, and now that I am making an effort, I'm clingy.

Why can't I do anything right?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.