[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been trying to transition for years >got kicked out by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 7

File: sad.jpg (14KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
14KB, 300x500px
>been trying to transition for years
>got kicked out by family, had to work my ass off to get my own place and not be homeless
>finally able to start hormones, start taking care of my skin, grow out my hair, think things are looking up and that things will be ok
>watch pizza egg stream
>pizza is cute and feminine and gets fucking ravaged by /r9k/ and stream for hours nonstop
>see her self-esteem get continually destroyed throughout the whole thing

What Pizza has is my end-game and that's the reward for it? To be shit on by everyone? This is what I've been working towards for my whole life, the chance to actually live as a girl in public, how stupid was I to think that it would work out

I want to kill myself, I fucking understand why so many trannies want to kill themselves, why is this world and the people in it so relentlessly cruel
>>
Ya

U are right
>>
>attention whore
>attract negative attention
>continue to fawn in that negative attention
>cry that you want the negative attention to stop when its all you actually want
Stop posting these threads we all know why you're here.
>>
Pizza is an attention whore. Post pics, anon?
>>
>>34229461
Gender dysphoria is a fucking agonizing disease that leads to a life of misery, all I've ever wanted was to make it go away and this is the only way that anyone knows how to do that. I've never posted myself on this board, I'm not an attention whore

I'm venting about my feels on /r9k/ the feels board, why is that so wrong
>>
>>34229357
>the chance to actually live as a girl in public, how stupid was I to think that it would work out
It's impossible, can't be done. You're a man and you can't hide it with any amount of hormones or make up.
>>
>>34229492
I thought that maybe even if I wasn't 100% passable, people would still see how much effort I put into it and at least be nice about it as long as I didn't look like one of the freakish trannies
>>
>>34229357
I want to have sympathy for you but I can't.

I lied, I have a little. I hope you feel better, fag.
>>
>>34229357

Yeah we're supposed respect 4chan attention whores. Fuck all 4chan girls and trannies, you're nothing but parasites on this site.
>>
>I want to kill myself

You really should.
>>
>>34229513
>freakish trannies

Sorry, but you're one of them lad.
You're not a special snowflake, you're as hideous and repugnant than thoses freaks.
>>
>>34229357
Sure kinda sucked but Pizza should've expected it. Anyways you don't seem to bad, what's up anon?
>>
>>34229577
I guess I'll wait until I actually start living as a girl full-time, if everyone treats me like garbage I'll kill myself. I could do it now but there's still a chance things will be ok, maybe, I have to at least see how it goes first.

>>34229595
I don't want to be a special snowflake, I want to be normal, I want to be completely invisible to other people and just blend in like a girl, it's all I've ever wanted

>>34229629
>what's up anon?
Being sad as fuck and doing my 'cheer myself ritual' aka listening to the entirety of the thunder force soundtracks
>>
>>34229357
Who is pizza O R E G ANISHO
>>
>>34229775
>just blend in like a girl
You're not a girl tho.
You were born as a man, you are a man and you'll die as a man. The only question is if you will be a wretched husk of a man or not.
Don't fall for the propaganda anon, there's not a bunch of genders and any crap like that.

Tell me, since when do you feel like a girl?
Since puberty?
Since before that ?
>>
>>34229357
>This is what I've been working towards for my whole life, the chance to actually live as a girl in public,
Stop trying to live out ridiculous fantasies you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34229357
DIE TRANNY

original content
>>
>>34229820
A trans trip who posts regularly on /r9k/

>>34229895
>Don't fall for the propaganda anon, there's not a bunch of genders and any crap like that.
I've only ever believed there are two genders

>Tell me, since when do you feel like a girl?
That's an impossible question to answer, I don't know what it feels like to be a girl, I don't know what it feels like to be a male that isn't me, I only know what I feel like.

To give you a nonbullshit answer, I started feelings thoughts about wishing I was a girl at age 3 and it got more intense over the next 3 years, at 6 or 7 I started crying about not being a girl somewhat regularly, at age 11 suicidal thoughts started happening. I didn't learn about being trans until I was 14, I thought I was the only person who felt these feelings

>>34229948
It's not a ridiculous fantasy, there a plenty of trannies who have successfully transitioned and made things work, I want to be like them

>>34229949
Why do you want me to die
>>
>>34230062
>It's not a ridiculous fantasy, there a plenty of trannies who have successfully transitioned and made things work, I want to be like them
>plenty
There is plenty, there's sweet fuck all. It's like getting mopey because you're not an A-list actor. Moreover you can never actually become a girl so it's pretty fucking insane to try.
>>
>>34230062
>Why do you want me to die
Trans-sexuality is a mental illness
I'd be perfectly fine with you trying to get the help you need so you don't feel these things anymore, but since you aren't going to, you need to die
>>
>>34229775
>thunder force
My nigga. You seem kinda cool. You want to talk sometime? Have a burner email or something to talk to you with?
>>
>>34229357
Are you looking for a beta provider? I'd love to possibly entering into some type of financial servitude with you if you would like.
>>
>>34230098
isn't plenty*
>>
>>34229820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM8_XrdFCR8

The tranny with eggman. They posted on /r9k/ during the streaming with their phone and got upset when I asked if they were fucking.
>>
>>34229357
Here is a tip if you don't somewhat pass right now when dressed up, you won't pass at all when you start hormones.
>>
>>34229357
you always post this character and it makes me think you're a cute little sadgirl in real life

That being said, this thread does not belong on /r9k/. Please go be a tranny somewhere else. Trannies are not welcome on /r9k/
>>
https://is2.4chan.org/wsg/1483952382418.webm

>tfw no webms above 2MB on /r9k/
>tfw no webms with sound on /r9k/
>>
>>34230098
There's enough to show that it's doable, and I have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain, and I can always kill myself if I fail

Maybe this cheesy song I listen to every day will help you understand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-pk2vZG2M

>>34230099
I already tried that, there is no therapy that removes tranny feelings, except transition. Of course it would be WAY fucking easier to remove tranny feelings than to transition if that was possible, I'd be able to be normal, I'd still have a family, why wouldn't I take that option? It doesn't fucking exist.

>>34230113
I might make one but I'm apprehensive about talking to people from 4chan outside of 4chan

>>34230117
I could never do something like this. Honestly I wish I was more financially successful and could be the one helping robots out
>>
>>34229357
the end game is being 30 and looking like a man because any boyish youth you had is gone, then never having a family because people only tolerate trans people to fuck them and dying alone
>>
>>34230062
>To give you a nonbullshit answer, I started feelings thoughts about wishing I was a girl at age 3 and it got more intense over the next 3 years, at 6 or 7 I started crying about not being a girl

I see.
Since you're seeing a doctor (I hope in your country you need to see one), did you have blood Test?
How are your endocrinian level?
Was your family healthy ?
And why do you wished to be a girl?
Is that because of how women are treated in our society or is it a physiological need (wanting to give birth)?

I don't think I could go on longer, it's 7a.m here and I didn't sleep.
>>
>>34230235
Most trannies kill themselves post-transition because they realize that they fucked up
If taking female hormones can make you feel like a woman like you "should be", why can't male hormones make you feel like a man you should be?
>>
>>34229357
>pizza gets ravaged by /r9k/

Only because he's an attention whore. We wouldn't care if it wasn't for that simple fact
>>
>>34230235
I understand you not wanting to talk to people from 4chan outside of it. But no worries I am just a random asshole in Canada who is more interested in getting drunk and fucking with /pol/ then screwing with someones life.
>>
>>34230235
Please think about it. I would love to give my life some purpose, and supporting you financially and serving you would be humbling. I am a 21 year old HKV. It's time I gave up and served.
>>
Hey OP really hope you kill yourself and aren't just looking for you's

No one likes you not even your family, might as well fuck off and quit shutting up the board you mentally ill faggot
>>
>>34229357
No, your end game is to be a decent human being not a fucking pretty dolled up camwhore.

You people are beyond retarded.

You can't just being a fucking dressed up whore to garner instant human respect. All you'll get is thirsty faggots who ''''''''''''''''''''''love''''''''''''''''''''' you and people like me who see you for what you are: trash.
>>
hey op

i hope everything turns out okay for you, friend

ill remember to cheer you on and pray for you every night before i go to bed

happy trails
>>
>>34229357
Please kill yourself. People like you are poison to the world.
>>
>>34230306
This right here tbqhlgbtqztgifu senpai
>>
I never heard of Pizza before today and I wouldn't have thought she was a tranny
Still not entirely sure if she's actually a tranny or is it's just shitposting
>>
>>34229357
It's possible, anon! Hormones won't completely make you be able to pass but if you learn make up tricks like contouring you can make your facial features softer. Also to be fair even if Pizza was born female she would still be constantly shit on for being female.
>>
just dont chop your dick off... you don't plan on doing that right..
>>
>>34230450
same guy, let me elaborate.

i can fap to shemales and traps... but as soon as I see a fake vagina, which is literally a wound I am beyond disgusted.
>>
>>34230450
>not wanting to pound some neovag
what is wrong with you, due?
>>
>>34230437
Pizza has posted their dick here before and their bulges several times. Huge attention whore.
>>
>>34230473
dude*
gee wiz that's really embarrassing
>>
>>34230271
My hormones levels were normal, my testosterone was a little above average

>Was your family healthy ?
Yeah

>And why do you wished to be a girl?
No reason or logic to it whatsoever. I simply HAVE to be one and it consumes me every day. What i REALLY want is to not have gender dysphoria

>Is that because of how women are treated in our society or is it a physiological need (wanting to give birth)?
Neither. Periods sound like they suck. Being physically weak sucks. But I want to have periods and be weak, because that would validate me as a girl. There is no logic to it at all, it's compulsive/instinctive/whatever

>>34230306
Most trannies kill themselves before they transition, not after.

>>34230318
You may be disappointed to know that I browse /pol/ pretty regularly

>>34230329
This sounds more like a sexual thing to me, which is offputting. I think you deserve your money anon

>>34230380
This made me smile for the first time today. Thank you anon

>>34230450
I've never wanted to do that. I would switch my genitals to female genitals if I could just press a button and do it, but SRS is incredibly lackluster, I'd rather just have a penis
>>
>>34230550
>Most trannies kill themselves before they transition, not after
I worded it wrong; it's more like this
Most trannies who transition kill themselves
>>
>>34230550
Yes, it is a sexual thing for me.
>>
>>34229357
What I don't get is how someone's gender can matter so much to them. Why place so much weight on something that was outside of your control to begin with?

It's not like sexuality is going to end up mattering much to most of the people who congregate here anyway. Nor are most of us going to have any real sense of belonging outside of a few narrow contexts.

Why care?
>>
>>34229357
Do you at least pass somewhat? Post a pic.
>>
>>34230550
Nope not disapointed. I actually love /pol/ I just love fucking with it a lot.
>>
>>34229357
Just kill yourself. Seriously,t
>>
>>34230564
You're wrong. First of all, 'most' tranneis don't kill themselves, the highest suicide statistic I've seen is like 41% of trannies attempt suicide, even if that's true, that's ATTEMPT. Even if 41% of trannies actually killed themselves, that still means that most (the majority) don't

Transition isn't what causes people to kill themselves, it's gender dysphoria. People transition to cure gender dysphoria. Very few people with gender dysphoria actuallly attempt to transition, the majority of suicides in people with gender dysphoria are pretransition/nontransition. The ones who transition and kill themselves do it because they don't pass or because they didn't cure their gender dysphoria.

>>34230600
It matters because of a defective brain that makes it matter, you can't control how much it matters.

>Why care?
I want more than anything to not care
>>
File: 1483289700283.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483289700283.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>>34229357
What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you start popping hormones and dressing in drag?

>"Oh wow anonette, you're such a beautiful girl(male)!"
>"Yeah you go anonette, such a brave pioneer of the times!"
>"Oh anonette you're inspiration to us all!"

more like
>"oh wow another faggot decided to pop pills and strut around in womens clothes, kys m8"
>"how can someone be so off in the head as to think this is something they should strive for?"
>"i feel sorry for this kids parents, i hope my son will never grow up to be like that else i might have to disown him"

Only sexual deviants will want you and they won't want to marry you, they will just want to pump and dump you
face it you're nothing but a nut job who fell for a meme, "if i pretend hard enough ill be a real girl" no you'll be a delirious faggot in a dress popping hormones and getting your shit pushed in by sexual deviants
congratz son you fucked up, would you like to try again?

>why is this world and the people in it so relentlessly cruel
we aren't cruel, we are sane, no matter how many hormones you eat, no matter how much you mutilate your dick and what you wear
you're still nothing but a guy in hormones with mutilated dick and girls clothes
grow up and stop RP'ing as a girl, if your parents had any sense they would have stopped you before it got this bad

life ain't make believe, it's facts and numbers
>>
I'm gay but I really don't understand transgenderism. Aren't SJWs always saying gender is a social construct? If so why try to change it? Why not just be a more effeminate male? Hypothetically if all humans wore the same clothes and shaved their heads and were raised with minimal gender roles would this even still be a thing?
>>
>>34230271
>>34229895
>Being this much of a fucking armchair psychologist
I'd tell you OP not to listen to him but if you're falling for his tricks you kinda deserve it.
>>
>>34230550
>There is no logic to it at all, it's compulsive/instinctive/whatever
As a cartesian, I can't help if there's no logic to it.
But if what you want is to get rid off your gender dysphoria, you could also fully become a man.
Think logically senpai, it's impossible to become a true woman while it's possible to become a normal male.
Try this way, there's chance you might have a future like this.
Good luck, see ya senpai, gotta sleep.
>>
>>34230550
>likes /pol/ and thunderforce
No joke anon you are sounding pretty cute. Wish you'd post some kind of contact info, would love to speak to ya.
>>
File: wqLRkm6.png (171KB, 439x750px) Image search: [Google]
wqLRkm6.png
171KB, 439x750px
>>34230688
Because gender isnt a social construct
>>
>>34230638
Just try a bunch of psychedelic drugs until you stop caring. I guarantee it will work.
>>
>>34230638
All this talk of gender dysphoria sounds odd to me.
What does it really take to sate the lunatic desires of such a brain?

I can't help but think there must be some other way than trying to appear female.
>>
>>34230688
>Hypothetically if all humans wore the same clothes and shaved their heads and were raised with minimal gender roles would this even still be a thing?
Yes because gender identity is biological, the species depends on being able to distinguish between male and female, and being able to label yourself as male or female

Just because I'm trans doesn't mean I buy into all feminist ideologies

>Why not just be a more effeminate male?
Because other people won't call me a girl if I'm a feminine male, I won't see a girl in the mirror if I'm just a feminine male. I'd rather be a masculine girl than a feminine guy if that was an option, I mean I'd rather be a feminine girl above those but you know what I mean. My fucking defective brain constantly tells me that I need to be a girl. When I dress up as a girl I don't feel a sexual thrill, I don't feel super happy, I just feel basically normal. When I dress as a guy it feels like I'm putting on a prison uniform.

>Aren't SJWs always saying gender is a social construct?
Most SJWS dont even understand this concept. Gender roles are constructed, there is nothing in male / female dna and body types that says that women should carry a purse and men shouldn't, or that men should have short hair and women long hair. Men used to wear tights, wigs, makeup, now those are girl things, this is all part of culture and society, it's constructed. The actual gender of male and female are not just made up 'constructed' bullshit, they're based on biology.
>>
>>34230794
Hmm interesting. I like being male but if I suddenly woke up with a woman's body I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>34230142
>tfw she used to out compliment me when i was sad posting
>tfw she's qt on video
>tfw you look like a man no matter what
>>
>>34230887
I've always believed that that's how it is for normal people, that if they woke up as the opposite sex they'd adjust to it, but who knows. I think it matters more for some people than others

David Reimer had his dick mutilated at birth and was forced to be raised as a girl but instinctively identified as a guy even though he didn't know about all that happened to him, he legitimately believed he was born a girl but felt the urge to be a man anyway, until his parents told him the truth.

Norah Vincent was a lesbian that did an experiment by living as a man for year, using makeup for a beard and passing as a guy. She checked herself into a mental hospital after having a breakdown because of it, then became a men's rights activist and said that she could never be a man and loved being a woman.

Maybe it doesn't matter for some people but for many people it does matter, it's instinctive
>>
>>34230740
Honestly, this might work.

I think dissociative drugs like Ketamine or Memantine would work well here, because they seem to work for other body dismorphic disorders like phantom limb pain.

OP could experiment with large doses of DXM (dissociative at med-high doses) and report his/her findings, for science.
>>
That is the world of the internet. Unfiltered hate. Live with it, or leave it.
>>
>>34231099
desu, i've always been hugboxed here. i don't really get why she got that much hate, when i got hugboxed on the same board when i used to post pics
>>
>>34230794
how do you look right now?
>>
>>34231130
Like a skinny guy with breasts
>>
>>34231099
>Unfiltered hate
More like unfiltered humanity. People stare into the essence of what a human being is, then recoil in horror. Better to just accept that this is what we're like than retreat into the cheerful delusions that people work so hard to prop up IRL.
>>
>>34231142
Anon you sound hot. Kinda want to play with them and make you feel like the woman you are.
>>
>>34230062

What does it MEAN to you to be a girl? Give that real thought and you'll realize why nothing you do will fix it.

You want a vagina? Can't happen.
You want to wear dresses and make up? Do it as a guy. You'll be ridiculed either way but it's better than physically ruining your body.

Lobbing off your dick and Adam's apple doesn't make you a woman. Estrogen doesn't make you a woman. If your brain sincerely thinks something is wrong, there is no physical procedure that will change it. THAT is why trannies kill themselves. Surgery DOES NOT WORK.

Convince yourself your meme disease isn't real or end your life. Playing dress up with an inside out penis doesn't make you a woman. You will never be happy.
>>
>>34229357
your fault for being retarded
you're born a man you die a man you fucking freak
>>
cheer up op, you're going to make it

and don't spend so much time on /r9k/ okay?
>>
I'm a trap, but I only can dress up when at my apartment, since no one else knows that I am. I don't know what to do, since I'm sure it will ruin all the friendships and everything I've built the past several years if I "come out", even by just growing my hair out long.
>>
>>34231200
preventing masculinity with aas remove some of the shit that we fear.
>>
>>34229357
I think R9K is being raided by pol. It usually isn't this anti-trans
>>
>>34231399
redditors are flooding over from /pol/
normalfaggots need to learn their place and fuck off back to
>>>/r/thedonald
>>
>>34231482
Yea, I've noticed whenever the viewers in Eggy's stream reach over 50 the chat gets really toxic. People need to stop advertising the streams.
>>
>>34229483

My friend, if so many that do it still kill themselves do you honestly believe that transitioning actually makes it go away?

Having a different body will not change it. You have to toughen up. We all have struggles. You have yours. Proudly be who you are, proudly struggle. Don't let yourself wallow in misery and despair, no matter what life takes from you.
>>
>>34231537
ehh, most of em hugbox when in other threads imo.
most of em wanna see le eric meme man desu.
there as someone with my trip as their name in there ;-;7
pizza confirmed for hating me
>>
>>34230117
>>34230329

This is truely pathetic. Jesus
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>34231666
You have no idea about what you're writing about

True gender dysphoria is a separate physiological part of the brain not a coping

This is backed by actual science
>>
>>34231878

Everything that happens mentally is a physiological part of the brain. If you're going to condescend to someone, you have to smarter than them first.

Since it tough love didn't get it across I'm going to be more blunt: the big bad world doesn't give a fuck if you feel like a shemale. Get over it you fucking crybaby and act like the man you wish you weren't because life isn't going to soften up just for you you little bitch princess.
>>
I don't know you anon but I want you to know in my eyes you'll always be a beautiful girl. I love you anon. Ignore the haters and focus on people who like you for you.
>>
File: 1483145950838.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1483145950838.png
443KB, 800x1182px
>>34231914
It doesn't care about your feelings either, I don't care at all what you think but some impressional transsexuals will internalize misinformed internet posts like yours.

YOU are the reason many transsexuals kill themselves

I bet you are >>34231200
as well, go back to /pol/ or the donald or whereever you shit facist alt rightie voted-for-the-president-who-will-rob-you KEK
>>
>>34232089

Accept your struggles and don't get personally offended when people tell you to man up.
>>
>>34232089
I am neither of those posters, but I find you insufferable. Get your leftist pseudo-moralfaggotry out of this house.

Your projection of a laundry list of labels onto the previous poster is just pathetic, as well.
>>
>>34232133
I don't think that people owe me anything, but I don't owe them anything either. I'll do what I want regardless of how 'disgusted' you feel when you see a transsexual, I absolutely don't care about catering to you so I could feel like an empty shell of a person then inevitably kill myself following your advice. I only want to argue with you so impressionable young people who have this ailment can see your view is at least challenged

You probably aren't really a bad person I am just getting butt burned after reading other posts like it; being a transsexual is one of the most robot of ailments

Last reply fug boi and don't confuse all of us with attention whores like pizza and shemale plastic porn sluts
>>
>>34232260

> I'll do what I want regardless of how 'disgusted' you feel when you see a transsexual

Stop projecting. This is why people treat you like shit. Because you insist that they do. I never fucking said trannies disgusted me, but you want to be a victim.

Get over it.
>>
>>34229357
Life really sucks for people like us anon. We will most likely always be outcasts from society even from /r9k/. Transitioning should help make you feel a little better overall it wont make life perfect for you though. Seriously try not to take the opinion of 4chan serious though 90% of people here are trolls that hate life so much they try to bring other people down too. I get told to kill myself daily and I'm sure most people here do too but a very few amount of people actually do it. Being a tranny is hard it really is I have gender dysphoria as well and I haven't transitioned yet and I have thoughts of suicide daily. The only thing that can help people like us is transitioning and it still doesn't make life perfect for us we a lot of society will still think we are freaks even though we are just trying to live our lives as comfortable as possible. Anyways anon I hope you see this and I hope you feel better I know I'm just a random person on 4chan but I do care about you and I do know how all of this feels. Good luck with your transition.
>>
>>34232466

Zero problems with trannies that don't commit rape by deception by not informing all potential sexual partners they're trannies before leaving the bar.
>>
Hi come to California I'll give you a place to stay and I'll buy you nice things and all you have to do is pretend you care about me and make me feel wanted, and you'll know you're wanted because I want to take care of you.
>>
>>34232539

Don't do it OP he's just going to wear your skin.
>>
For the record, >>34231142 is the last post I made. I've just been lurking

>>34232539
Why are people offering to take care of me? It's legitimately flattering, but don't you at least want to know how I look and act before I move in with you? What if you hate me in person?
>>
>>34232599
I don't think you understand this post. Kissless virgins completely desperate for human contact and willing to get with anyone even remotely feminine barely knowing anything about the person.
>>
>>34232632

Haha fuck sad lonely men! Yeah, you're a woman alright. Might as well just cheese grater your shlong off right away and save surgeons the trouble.
>>
>>34232599

>>34232632 this.
I'm astoundingly lonely, and I know most people transitioning need help and care to get to where they want to be. Frankly, if you were to do this, I'd make sure we went to a proper psychiatrist and psychologist, and make sure you understood the magnitude of the change you were about to undergo, including analysis and potential treatment for schizophrenia, as gender identity disorder is symptomatic of it.
>>
>>34232688
I've already had years of therapy to make sure that I have a legitimate case. Believe me, I was DESPERATELY praying that it wasn't really dysphoria and that it was something else that would have much easier solution or could just be medicated.

I'm extremely lonely too, but my self-hatred is extreme. If you took care of me and I developed feelings for you, that would make me sad for being with you when you'd deserve someone better.
>>
>>34232728
For real though, the research into gender identity disorder being symptomatic of schizophrenia is something that hasn't been researched much, but there are at least two medical articles you can find online that show direct correlation. Have you tried any medication for schizophrenia?

And trust me, you wouldn't develop feelings for me. I'm a fat loser. It's why I try to pick up people on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>34232728
>>34232810

Have you considered the possibility that you're simply mental tarded and that is why you can't figure out whats swinging between your legs?
>>
OP I feel bad I have dysphoria too it fucking sucks I hope you feel better and don't do anything drastic.
>>
>>34232810
>fat
In the hypothetical universe where I'd date people and not resolve myself to being a tranny nun, I wouldn't have an issue whatsoever being with someone who's overweight. It's something that can be changed, even if it's a struggle that takes years, and if someone's ok with my big change, why wouldn't I want to help them change to feel good about themselves too? Besides, someone being bigger than me means I get to feel smaller which would be a tremendous plus. Even if they didn't want to lose weight, I'm far more worried about my own appearance than anyone elses, when I imagine myself with people I'm almost exclusively thinking about their personality and the interactions/dynamic between us and not their appearance

>loser
More of a loser than a tranny? Who am I to judge

For the record I don't have any symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
File: baby_laughing.jpg (171KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
baby_laughing.jpg
171KB, 1200x1200px
HA! You have a mental disease
>>
>>34232898
Gender identity disorder IS symptomatic of schizophrenia. That's what I'm saying. It's worth looking into, because misdiagnosed schizophrenia is incredibly dangerous.

Also, I'm not that much of a loser, I guess. I do make good money and have a good job and my own place and I'm not a huge NEET.

Wanna come over?
>>
>>34232990
>Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation

I don't have any of these, except reduced social engagement, but that's from low self esteem.

>Wanna come over?
You're on the other side of the country from me sadly
>>
>>34233030
Assuming youre the OP and even if youre not and youre just another depressed transgirl I really hope you feel better and that life gets better for you
>>
>>34233030
ISN'T IT LIKE 4 AM OVER THERE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GO TO SLEEP

One day I'll find someone to take care of.
>>
>>34233065
I'm OP

>I really hope you feel better and that life gets better for you
That really does mean a lot, it makes me happy for at least some robots to not hate me for being this way.

I hope you feel better about yourself too. If you have a good job and money and stuff, then taking care of yourself is the next step

>>34233082
It's 3:26 here. I'd normally be in bed but I'm staying up because I don't really have people to talk to normally and this thread is cathartic kind of. Probably going to sleep in a minute though
>>
>>34229357
This was probably elaborated upon in the thread already, but everyone trolled Pizza/Eggman because they've been shitposting here for a while. They're both confirmed to be massive attention whores, so of course everyone is going to tear into them.

Basically be a decent person and you'll be fine. Make some friends; don't shitpost.
>>
op going to sleep

thanks for putting up with me /r9k/
>>
>>34233217
I love you please don't go
>>
>>34233225
wot

why do you love me
>>
>>34233124
Work your ass off and save enough money to get facial surgery, then with a scarf and a little baggy clothing you could probably pass. Hope you can be comfortable with yourself however that comes about.
>>
>>34233217
Good night I'm glad I could make your day even a little bit better OP
>>
>>34232089
>you are the reason other people kill themselves

kill yourself
>>
>>34229357

>I have a stupid endgame and yet I'm disappointed by the outcome

If somehow it is just for you, you have to deal with being a freak like a person who likes diapers would.

If it is to get a better outcomes socially, that's retarded, you're retarded, and you should die.
>>
>>34233124
>3:26

oh shit you live near me

wanna bang m8
>>
dammit how am I supposed to sleep

>>34233303
Wanna play video games instead? I got metal slug anthology and crystal chronicles
>>
>>34233341
>metal slug

good taste my dude, 8/10 would sleep with
>>
>>34229357
If only we had programs in place to STOP you poor things from destroying yourselves, instead everyone just says "yes, go right ahead" and lets you jump off the cliff.
>>
>>34230677

Dubs of truth!
/threadoregeno
>>
>>34229357
It's not your fault OP. You're a victim of the behavioral sink. Get away from everyone and everything and try to make it.
>>
ok actually going to bed, shutting off comp

night robots
>>
>>34233524
Good night I hope you feel better tomorrow
>>
>>34233508
This. Not sure why you'd cuck yourself by going to /pol/ OP. They treat politics like supporting a football team, so it isn't even worth it.

As an oldposter I'm just gonna say make some friends. That's all you really need.
>>
>>34229357
I never acknowledge tripfags. What that person is, is the antithesis of what 4chan is, ideologically speaking. It is an attention seeking whore man who wanted all the easy tickets in life to anything and everything by being a girl. It is instead a mutilated man. What might have made for a cute trap, is now, a pretentious harlot.

Tldr, don't be a fucking attention whoring stacy like asshole and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.