[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I'm having a panic attack because I might have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: happy-dog.jpg (467KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
happy-dog.jpg
467KB, 1024x1024px
Welp, I'm having a panic attack because I might have to leave my girlfriend and family, and you'll never guess why. Seriously. :(

Until recently, the g/f used have this BEAUTIFUL dog who looked like pic related. That bitch was awesome, and I loved the damn thing. Often the g/f had friends out of town, and would spend the weekend with them. As is, I would babysit the dog, whom we'll call Foofy.

By nightfall, the weather got too bad to do much, so it was pretty much me and her. I was giving her the usual body-long strokes as we snuggled, while I had Netflix on. Somehow I got my finger stuck in Foofy's vag. Please don't ask -- I still can't piece together how I managed that. It just happened.

That was when I remembered I was horny, and g/f was gone. And considering how little Foofy seemed to notice my fingers in her, even after twisting them, I thought to myself "eh, got to try everything once." So I went to grab a condom and went to town on her.

I'm ashamed of how into it I got, but it went better than expected; at first. The closer I got to cumming, the more rough I was. Foofy was yelping in pain by now, but I was just too much on the edge to stop. Finally I popped and pulled out, and noticed her bleeding profusely.

Immediately I panicked, and paced around. Eventually I wrapped the condom and wrapper in toilet paper and flushed them. Then I wrapped Foofy in a towel, and drove to the closest vet.

I tried to explain that it was pure random, and they took her in only to pronounce her dead. They also asked more questions, because apparently they've seen cases like these with bestiality. I lied, and said she started randomly bleeding. They then had to keep her over night to investigate, and I couldn't figure out any more excuses. And since g/f is Foofy's legal owner, she's who they're going to call and update (and I hadn't yet told her Foofy died). Plus, I just remembered that was our last condom.

How fucked am I?
>>
File: whatahardday.png (82KB, 159x201px) Image search: [Google]
whatahardday.png
82KB, 159x201px
>a guy who fucks dogs to death has a girlfriend and you don't
>>
File: 1381154698520.jpg (42KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1381154698520.jpg
42KB, 456x320px
>>34229452
This is also my first thought.
>>
>>34229452
this is merely b8 anon
>>
>>34229335
why didn't you just drop that thing out in the middle of nowhere, without a collar?
>>
File: 1484164546335.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484164546335.png
194KB, 576x699px
>>34229546
Is it a pasta? I couldn't find anything on goog search
>>
>>34229335
you deserve whatever happens to you, degenerate filth
>>
>>34229609
I've seen something exactly like this multiple times, its written differently but the story is usually some guy fucks his gfs dog to death
>>
File: 1481227205099.png (36KB, 334x323px) Image search: [Google]
1481227205099.png
36KB, 334x323px
>>34229698
Well at one point it was probably real. Poor doggo.
>>
>>34229698
>>34229743
It's not like stuff like this doesn't happen: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/42935-bestiality-now-making-us-headlines-not-always-illegal
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.