[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you were ugly? I mean, when did you confront

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1464749414357.jpg (20KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1464749414357.jpg
20KB, 400x335px
When did you realize you were ugly? I mean, when did you confront it head on? It seems I've been phasing in and out of realization.
>>
>>34229280
>been phasing in and out of realization
Sounds about right.
>>
>last year of high school
>be in hallway
>fat bitch from the classroom next door sees me
>exclaims "MONSTER!"
>>
Girls would hit on me constantly in high school and college but I was too awkward and autistic to do anything about it. One extremely cute girl in college passed me a note that said "you are hot!" and I just looked up at board not knowing what to do.

Goddamnit
>>
>>34229280
How do i find out if i'm ugly?

I don't speak to anyone beside my mom and she will lie to me

And i don't want to put my face on the internet

Would going up to someone in the street and asking be autism overload or is it fine?
>>
>>34229280
Im reminded every time i look in the mirror
>>
I'm fairly attractive but I have 0 social interaction so I might as well be ugly.
>>
>>34231183
If you have to ask, then you probably are.
Beautiful people get reminded of it constantly from a very young age because they're rare and they know it
>>
I fully accepted it a month or two ago, the signs were all there but I somehow deluded myself into thinking I was attractive in some sense, I was slowly withered down with legitimate evidence until it finally struck.
>>
File: 1481988049574.jpg (83KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481988049574.jpg
83KB, 653x490px
I have an ok face I think, but my body proportions are fucked. I have lanky arms and legs, giant thighs and a big fucking protruding gut and man titties.
>>
ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE ROBOTS

IF YOU SAY SHIT LIKE
>tfw attractive robot
>Im attractive but no gf :((

YOU SHOULD FUCK

OFF

YOU'RE JUST NOT TRYING
>>
File: 1484354582370.png (1MB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
1484354582370.png
1MB, 720x724px
am i ugly? mother says i'm handsome
>>
>>34231104
>>34231218
Absolutely disgusting you fucking pseudo-robots
>>
File: 1451200392292.jpg (55KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1451200392292.jpg
55KB, 550x778px
>>34229280
I've always known I was ugly. It never had to be said, it was obvious when my friends started moving apart from me at the start of highschool
They became normal and me, well im here
>>
>>34229280
when in my 20 years the only person who called me handsome was my mother
>>
File: 1451507305525.png (180KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451507305525.png
180KB, 633x758px
>>34229280
>two people from my work like me
>another girl I'm friends with tells me someone she knows to told her she saw a cute guy and was talking about me
>think they all have shit taste and that I'm still ugly
>tfw
>>
>>34229280
Age 5 or 6.
Funny story about this actually. I was never able to comprehend ugliness. My father told me as a small child I could never comprehend calling people ugly because I didn't see anyone that way. So as far as I was concerned I never saw an ugly person. But then I went to school and someone called me that and I finally understood what it was. It was me. So I saw myself as the only ugly person in the world and I think that feeling still resides in me even though I now understand what society deems ugly in others as well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.