[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove there are human beings left on this planet. - Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: helping-the-retarded235.jpg (87KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
helping-the-retarded235.jpg
87KB, 409x600px
Prove there are human beings left on this planet.

- Don't use drugs
- Have IQ over 115
- Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
- Have some semblance of morals
- Not right wing
- Not fat

Anyone who doesn't match these criteria is literally Idiocracy-tier and needs euthanized for the sake of the future.
>>
>>34229166
i meet these. i still think i need to be euthanized, though.
>>
>right wing

So when are you euthanizing yourself American?
>>
>not right wing

Wat
>>
>>34229287
Why? parsley rosemary thyme comment

>>34229296
>>34229342
Retarded people need euthanized.
>>
>>34229366

You're missing parts of your brain.
>>
>>34229366
im not a productive member of society. i have interests beyond those listed, but im not motivated enough to pursue them.
>>
>>34229419
I don't care. "Productive member of society" is a plutocrat meme to make slaves work harder.
>>
>>34229166
>- Don't use drugs
Coffee is a drug you teetotaling faggot
>>
>>34229469
No, caffeine is a drug. But yeah, coffee drinking is degenerate behavior.
>>
>>34229459
yeah, but lately life has just felt meaningless. i dont know whether its depression or just that im getting older, but ive fallen into a boring pattern that doesnt yield any enjoyment
>>
>>34229519
That's because the world fucking sucks. It's filled with idiots and lead by criminals. What interests do you have?
>>
>>34229550
well, i'm heavily interested in academics, blacksmithing, origami, and other obscure hobbies that don't seem to be related. I think that I enjoy being able to create objects or obtain knowledge.
>>
>>34229584
So you meet all the criteria?
>>
>>34229618
Yeah, I do.
- I don't use drugs.
- My IQ was 144 last time I took a test. (In HS)
- I told you my interests.
- I have some semblance of morals, but are somewhat loose.
- I'm left-middle-winged.
- I'm not fat.
>>
>>34229687
One last question. Are you a jew?
>>
>>34229751
No. I am not a jew.
>>
>>34229166
>no drugs
>probably higher tha 115, can't remember the last time I tested but school was never hard
>a few interests beyond those listed
-slightly-right-leaning centrist
>skeleton man

did I fail
>>
>>34229166
>-Don't use drugs
Yep
>- Have IQ over 115
Never tested
>- Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
Yep. many
>- Have some semblance of morals
Yeah
>- Not right wing
Yep
>- Not fat
Yep
>>
>>34229788
>>34229838
Final question, are you Jewish (ethniticity or religion)
>>
>>34229911
what is the correct answer to that?
>>
>>34229774
>>34229838
Got skype?

>>34229788
I dunno. Even slightly right-leaning is pretty cancerous. The wings are NOT equal in value.

>>34229838
>Yep. many
Like what? Pretty much nobody has multiple interests beyond those.

>>34229911
Fucking faggots on this site always rping. I should have added that to the list though.
>>
>>34229166
Stephen Hawking.
ORIGINALOLITA
>>
File: you.png (1MB, 1204x1466px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1MB, 1204x1466px
>>34229687
>- I'm left-middle-winged.
>Anyone who doesn't match these criteria is literally Idiocracy-tier and needs euthanized for the sake of the future.

Pic Related, its OP.
>>
>>34229166
>- Not right wing

Lad
>>
>>34229366
>hates right wing
>advocates eugenics

Laaaaaaad
>>
>>34229938
ACTUAL OP here. The correct answer is the truth.

>>34229953
Everything on that list is disgusting.
>>
>>34229911
Nope originally though
>>34229945
>Got skype?
No
>Like what? Pretty much nobody has multiple interests beyond those
Politics, geopolitics, tech shit, foreign countries, international relations, cities and architecture and economic development
>>
>>34230019
Right wing is the retard wing. You only have two choices: eugenics or dysgenics. There are no alternatives. And this world is spiraling out of control because of dysgenics.
>>
>>34229953
not op, but only like 2 of those apply to me
(not the broad categories, but two things within the categories)

am left winged, but not THAT autistic
>>
>>34229953
Might as well have said le kys cuck
>>
>>34229945
>Got skype?
no. sorry. you seem cool, though. i just don't keep in contact that much.
>>
>>34230093
How about an email address then?
>>
>>34230181
ill send you a meme address since my main one is pretty connected

[email protected]
>>
>>34230019
Eugenics has always been a lefty thing, since before Hitler (famous lefty) pushed for it even. The more you know.

Leftists are hollow-headed, morally blank-slated sheep who'd be in the streets raping babies if they were told it was the right thing to do. The joke is that those same people genuinely believe they stand for something.

Say what you will about the right, they actually believe in things and aren't changing from day to day to be a more memetastic memester.
>>
>above average IQ
>morals

Way to out yourself as a knuckledragging fucktard.
>>
>>34230214
I'll send you an email some time.

>>34230357
Way to out yourself as cancer in human form. How's it feel to be an enemy of all life?
>>
>>34230357
anyone with a three digit IQ knows that basic moral standards are required for a society to function properly.
>>
>>34230490
I have a question for you, what colour is your fedora? You sound like a mega sperg edgelord with an over inflated ego.

>waaaaaaaah the world is fucked, why can't everyone be like me, because i'm objectively right about everything in the world and a model example of how people should conduct themselves.
>I don't have friends because I don't want to associate with DEGENERACY (anything I don't like)
>everyone who isn't like me is beneath me, I am an intellectual.

That's the kinda aura you exude with that insufferable self righteous personality.
>>
>>34229166
- Don't use drugs
No drug use here.
- Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
Yep.
- Have some semblance of morals
Absolutely. Incredibly important.

- Not right wing
Yes, but I'm not left wing either. I'm a very tempered moderate that likes to pick and choose the useful bits.

- Not fat
Yep.

-Have IQ over 115.
89. It's the oven for me.
>>
>>34229166
Yeah, I got that criteria
Drink small amounts of beer or wine occasionally.
Have strong ethical standards.
Have interests
Center left
Pretty fit
>>
>>34230736
>89. It's the oven for me.
Honestly the rest is still pretty impressive.
>>
>>34229166
>Don't use drugs
Check
>Have IQ over 115
Check
>Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
Check
>Have some semblance of morals
Check
>Not right wing
Kill yourself; leftists need to be hanged
>Not fat
Check
>>
>>34229166
>>- Don't use drugs
I don't anymore

>- Have IQ over 115
Probably

>- Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
I'm an illustrator, I read western philosophy, enjoy studying aerodynamics, and am generally considered a rather good writer.

>- Have some semblance of morals
While I am an absurdist, I live by a moral code.

>- Not right wing
You misspelled "not a partisan faggot"

>- Not fat
I could be a lot worse, but I could be a bit better.
>>
no
yes
no
no
no
no
welcome to the future cuckboi.
>>
File: 1484145844055.png (493KB, 706x780px) Image search: [Google]
1484145844055.png
493KB, 706x780px
>Don't use drugs
Yes
>Have IQ over 115
Somewhere between 120-140
>Have multiple interests beyond anime, drugs, video games, music, sports
Philosophy, History, etal
Yes
>Not right wing
Yes
>Not fat
Skinnyfat, will lose weight.
>>
File: 1430338516055.jpg (89KB, 640x976px) Image search: [Google]
1430338516055.jpg
89KB, 640x976px
>>34232886
>welcome to the future
How wonderful! Thank you for being the problem.
>>
>>34229166
>don't use drugs
Okay. I'm on high blood pressure meds. But that doesn't make me retarded, it makes me stressed.
>IQ over 115
The tests say that it's over 130, but they're online tests, so maybe it's around 115. I imagine the math part would kill.
>multiple interests beyod anime, drugs, videos games, music, sports
Everyone has interests beyond that, but what you probably mean is intimate knowledge of, of which, who would have more than one complicated hobby aside from there job you spoiled brat? But other than that, space travel with the accelerometers in the ships back in the day being similar to the wii motes accelerometers, how is that a bad thing to know about videos games? Shitlord. And music, I never obscess over bands nor play like a hippy but make instruments nonetheless. Point is you probably don't know what your own terms really imply, not everyone is the same about your perspective that those that have an interest in video games and music would be smoking weed whilst thinking of sucking off a band member as a groupie, or that you're a manchild for playing games when you're impressed by the tech and how far it's come instead, and try to teach yourself how to make games and understand them in all actuality. I mean really faggot, drugs are addicting, video games are too, music and sports lovers have bird brains you'd figure, but then there's people addicted to cleaning, that's called ocd. You could end up with a Catholic bitch that never stops cleaning and teaching you complicated maths, that sound fun autist? Maybe she'll be a history buff, fucking claw your own eyes out I bet, if that'd happen.

But anyway, lots of things interest me shitlord.
>morals
Know what's better than morals? Not being dveoid of compassion, of empathy; not being a sociopath. Go witch burn or something moralfaggot.
>right wing
I'm a fucking communist.
>not fat
You've found my only real weakness. My BMI is 33 approx. :(
>>
>>34234579
their*
obsess*
Rambling format aside, my IQ might have lowered at some point. Oh well. Not like you're gonna give me a cookie.
>>
>>34229166
Morals are for plebs, IQ is a meme and could as well be inverted, OP is a leftist cuck projecting his beliefs, go selfeunthanise faggot.
>>
>>34229166
>I'll use drugs and do whatever the fuck I goddamn want with my own time. Stay the fuck out of my business and we'll be fine.
>140
>Music and sports are healthy interests, suck a dick.
>God you're such a fag OP
>In good shape, am quite fit.
>>
>>34229166
>Not right wing

Pick only one.
>>
File: stirner.png (8KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
8KB, 238x211px
>>34229166
>muh morals
>believes in a sky wizard
The only one needing to be euthanized here is you, spookster.
>>
>>34234837
I don't believe in a sky wizard. I believe in a sky demon.
>>
>>34229166
What's wrong with being right-wing? Right-wing is a desire for order.

I fulfil all of those listed criteria. I'm a pussy neutral, middle-grounder.
>>
>>34235135
>What's wrong with being right-wing?
You're liars and idiots. The right wing is the wing of dumbing down society to the lowest level that violent retards can feel safe at, which always results in despotic (and incompetent) leadership.

>Right-wing is a desire for order.
No you aren't you fucking moron. You're in favor of order YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, which leads to you dipshits trying to enforce barbaric laws and programs because everything looks like a nut when your brain can't grasp a more advanced tool than a rock.

>I'm a pussy neutral, middle-grounder.
Not if you're defending the wing of sociopaths and morons, you're not.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.