[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How sad and pathetic is it if a 22 year old college dropout is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1484600465142.png (448KB, 729x594px) Image search: [Google]
1484600465142.png
448KB, 729x594px
How sad and pathetic is it if a 22 year old college dropout is working at Pizza Hut?
>>
>>34227674
How often do you eat pizza?
>>
>>34227674
Well, it isn't good...

Could be worse though. At least you aren't living in a crawl space pissing into bottles.
>>
>>34227674
Just be cool and work your way up to manager. We inherited a shitty economy so starting from the bottom really isn't anything to be ashamed of anymore.
>>
Better than no job, and 22 is still young enough that people won't judge you too hard.
>>
>>34227674
Better than being me. A 23 year old NEET
>>
>>34227674
There's nothing wrong with it. Somebody's got to get my pizza to me. Why shouldn't it be you? If you make enough money to support yourself, you've got nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>34227674
Not terrible, but I'd recommend moving up to a proper restaurant. Far more acceptable to be a server/cook than just a pizza guy.
>>
Pizza hut is the worst pizza chain by far. I ordered there for the first time in over 10 years and the pizza toppings were greasy as shit and oddly enough the crust was sweet. To answer your question it's not that uncommon and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I think most people who work in fast food are in their 20s
>>
>>34228184
Lil Caesar's is worse
>Eating a pizza that's been under a heat lamp for God knows how long

Fucking disgusting. I don't know how people even stomach eating it
>>
I'm 26 and a NEET.
>>
>>34227674
>How sad and pathetic is it if a 22 year old college dropout is working at Pizza Hut?
Not sad and pathetic at all. If you don't wanna go to college, don't go to college.
>>
File: 442992.png (64KB, 646x624px) Image search: [Google]
442992.png
64KB, 646x624px
>>34227674
I'm a 20 year old college dropout working at pizza hut. I want to get into the trucking industry at 21 though.
>>
>>34227674
Is pic related

Oreganoeigy
>>
>>34227674
I'm 26 and I haven't a job in almost a year

So keep up the good work
>>
Im a 23 year old working at a pizza place. I go to college though so i guess i am better then you. Alot of people i work with are older or same age as me.
>>
>>34227674
AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB

I can't find work anywhere, need experience to get experience kind of shit
>>
how sad and pathetic is it to be almost thirty and plan to work retail forever?
>>
>>34227674
It's very sad and was me five months ago except I was 26
>>
>>34230198
Depends. My dad worked at grocery stores until he was 50 to reliably support his family.
>>
>>34227674
22 is young so not pathetic at all
>>
File: CqgDDGSWAAAkRdH.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CqgDDGSWAAAkRdH.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>34227674
Better than being a college graduate working at Pizza Hut.
>>
>tfw 26 and never had a job
>>
>>34227674
Anyone that would make fun of you about that is immature and an insecure person.
>>
>>34227674
It pays the bills.
You're still very young
You'd be shocked how many "real" jobs are soul crushing and miserable
Stop worrying so much
>>
>>34230433
break the cycle anon
>>
>>34227674
Not as sad as a college graduate who works at a factory. You made the right decision dropping out.
>>
>>34227674
Hey man, 23 year old pizza-delivering college dropout here. Lemme just say, you'd be surprised how well you're doing compared to a lot of people. If you can work your way up to being the gm of your store, you can definitely be better off than anyone teaching high school. It's hard work and it isn't luxurious, but there are way more opportunities to climb the ladder in this industry than a lot of others.

People love to make you feel like what you do isn't important or hard, but trust me- you're doing way better than you're letting yourself believe.
>>
>>34227674

how the fuck is that sad
>>
>>34227674
Not really, tried being a college graduate and working at Pizza Hut
>>
>>34227674

Work is work. If it pays the bills and you're able to live comfortably then it doesn't matter what others think. If college isn't for you, that's fine. Just work.
>>
>>34229224
I hope you don't have anxiety. I got a CDL class A and nearly had a panic attack in a truck at my first company. Pretty much wasted 3k getting it.
>>
>>34231485
I find driving alone to be pretty relaxing. What was so anxiety inducing about your trucking experience?
>>
>>34232093
Mainly the size of it and the manual transmission. I hadn't driven for 5 months in a tractor trailer until I got my first job (I was living off NEETbux for a bit.)
They threw me in a 97 Freightliner (8 speed) and put me in pretty dense city traffic. I spilled spaghetti to say the least. Killed the engine 3 times.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.