[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TRUMP NIGGERS REPUBLICANS FOX NEWS LIBERALS IMMIGRANTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1463258645618.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1463258645618.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>TRUMP NIGGERS REPUBLICANS FOX NEWS LIBERALS IMMIGRANTS

When did 4chan turn into my fucking grandpa?
>>
sometime around 2016 when all the "edgy XD" teens invaded pol
>>
>>34227273
>heheh stoopid grandpa! He's only been around for 80 years, what the fuck does he know! I have an IPHONE, what does he have? Nothing! lolol
>>
>>34227273
During the Obama presidency
Before that, it was left wing
>>
Sometime around 2014 during the gamergate shit and tumblr raids. 4chan gained popularity from greentext screenshots posted on sites like 9gag and reddit.

There even is a subreddit called 4chan. It's obviously flooded with 13-14 year olds.

If you go on /b/ or /pol/ you will come accross them. They think that it's cool to be edgy to say "nigger" and other racist stuff they would never say in person and they get a thrill out of being contrarian just to "troll" the "liberal SJW cucks"

I remember doing the same thing in 2006-08 when I posted on /b/ when I was 14-16 as well with the habbo raids and actually trolling people in a fun way, but even then I didn't take that shit seriously to heart as some of these kids on /pol/ today take things.
>>
They've all become redpilled.

(On average) Niggers are the lowest-IQ species and the scum of the earth.

Trump is the embodiment of kek that will save western civilization from the (((globalists)))
>>
>>34228396
Nothing you said made any logical sense.

Please turn 18 and go to college when you're done with highschool.
>>
>>34228459
Of course it wouldn't make sense to a liberal nigger loving cunt like yourself.
>>
>>34228501
Here we go again with the buzzwords
>>
>>34228459

This cuckoldry is exactly what's ruining western society. Mah open borders! diversity! Accept that big black cock up your anus.
>>
>>34228501
>being a trump supporter
>having a basic concept logic
pick one
>>
>>34228459
Wow you sound sophisticated and liberal!
>>
>>34228345

Hit the nail on the head. This site is also very contraion and tends to hate whoever is in charge at the time. Gamergate was definitely the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>34228345
>edgy to say "nigger" and other racist stuff they would never say in person

you completely miss the point of /pol/. Any discussion of race is whitewashed in school. Even implying that blacks have lower than average iq is career suicide.

So to counteract that /pol/ takes the extreme viewpoint. And most of us are not truly hardcore KKK supporters. we just want an end to black special privileges (affirmative action, etc) an honest discussion of race.

Ditto for conspiracy theories, jewish influence, hitler, etc. When no one else is willing the question the mainstream narrative, we do.
>>
>>34228120
Correct

4chan is contrarian before it is anything else. Over the course of the next 4-8 years, 4chan will gradually become more left-wing again
>>
>>34228612

2 shekels have been deposited into your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record!
>>
>>34228459
>College makes you smart
No. It indoctrinates you if you go just for the sake of going to college. Stop pushing the college is the only way to succeed meme you crusty old boomer.
>>
>>34227273

When SJWs tried to claim that people like us, ugly autistic fucks with no hope and no prospects, somehow had some sort of privilege or "easy mode" in life.
>>
>>34227273
4chan was always conservative. In 2008 most threads either "niggers destroyed the world economy" or "niggers are stupid and worthless". We aren't contrarian but rather very staunch conservatives. Most of us wanted Bush to invade Iraq and we now complain about the refugee crisis that war caused.
>>
>>34228737
When did I imply that college makes you smart? Nobody hires you if you don't have at least a bachelor's degree these days and If you didn't go to college you obviously don't have a well paying job or a job that is sustainable for your basic living needs and you're probably a dumb wagecuck, explains why you post on /r9k/
>>
>>34228687

You do know that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of AA. Also most white kids wouldn't be able to get into the ivy league schools because they get blown the fuck out by Asians.
>>
>>34228790
>Bush to invade Iraq

Well it's true we still want to wipe out all the sandniggers. And why should we accept them just because their whole country is an uncivilized shithole.
>>
>>34228345
>They think that it's cool to be edgy to say "nigger" and other racist stuff they would never say in person and they get a thrill out of being contrarian just to "troll" the "liberal SJW cucks"

Don't hate, our ironic racism keeps the normies out of /pol/ and makes for lulzy headlines in the news.
>>
A lot of the old users from 2006 are in their 30s now and politics appeal to people who obsess over their age.
>>
>>34228057
>thinking that old people actually have anything worthwhile to share
>>
And just like your grandpa, we are very disappointed and angry at the fact OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 1273474763849.jpg (61KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
1273474763849.jpg
61KB, 338x322px
>>34228687
>dude we're just pretending to be retarded lmao we is good boys who dindu nuffin

nu/pol/ is terrible
>>
File: 1369974697172.png (168KB, 407x379px) Image search: [Google]
1369974697172.png
168KB, 407x379px
>>34228790
>2008 most threads either "niggers destroyed the world economy" or "niggers are stupid and worthless"

but nigger-hate threads back then were the fun and hilarious type. it had more of an anarchist feeling to it.

now we have retarded cancerous tribalist bullshit like
>>34228245

on a related note, race politics only appeal to underclass scum and the naive middle class
>>
>>34228967

fuck off to leftypol then
>>
File: dickey.jpg (105KB, 508x657px) Image search: [Google]
dickey.jpg
105KB, 508x657px
>>34227273
>making fun of christfags was a normal thing
>atheism gets too popular and mainstream
>people on 4chan start pretending to be christfags
>>
File: 1480476682246.jpg (55KB, 638x501px) Image search: [Google]
1480476682246.jpg
55KB, 638x501px
>>34229105
I HATE BEING BORN TOO LATE TO DEUS VULT
>>
File: God Please Kill Me.png (234KB, 376x335px) Image search: [Google]
God Please Kill Me.png
234KB, 376x335px
>>34228687
You just showed how much of a newfag you are.

/pol/ was never a place to really talk about politics. The board itself is called politically incorrect. It was a board that you can say non-PC bullshit. In 2012 when Obama won again there were celebration threads and "4 more years" threads and MOOT even played music when Obama beat Mitt Romney.

and in 2013 during the Trayvon Martin trial is the peak of /pol/ to when everyone was just trolling and having luls.

After the gamergate shit infested /pol/ that's when it turned into fucking cancer.

Now it's even unbearable to browse because of the 100 "le based Trump" and "praise kek" threads on there.
>>
>>34228057

Old people aren't magic you retarded fuck. A young guy with an IQ of 80 is going to be an old guy with an IQ of 80. It doesn't make one fucking difference how old he is if his IQ falls on the bottom half of the bell curve.

Or maybe we should replace all world leader with 80 year Down Syndrome tards. 80 years is a lot in experience points, right?
>>
I predict 4chan will swing left again in 2 years, give or take a few months. This place prides itself on being contrarian.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.