[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The internet has become extremly boring to me and it's just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1483744161345.png (935KB, 854x896px) Image search: [Google]
1483744161345.png
935KB, 854x896px
The internet has become extremly boring to me and it's just the same old shit. I used to be able to go on youtube and watch videos for hours and now it's just the same old shit. I don't even watch videos on youtube anymore I just use youtube for music these days. I go on reddit but it's the same unfunny garbage. I go on twitter and it's the same people saying fuck drumpf or yeah MAGA!!! or complaining about some dumb shit. 4chan has the same threads everything just seems the same. 10 years ago the internet was still new and I felt like everything was different and I learned something new everyday now it's just mind numbing shit. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>34226667
Too much of literally anything will make it boring, go do something else for a while and you may eventually find yourself liking YouTube videos again after you give your brain time to get unused to them again.
Change up your routine and you will feel less bored, anyone will feel bored if they do the same shit every day.
>>
File: 1455570821053.jpg (42KB, 416x606px) Image search: [Google]
1455570821053.jpg
42KB, 416x606px
>>34226667
Welcome to depression boya
>>
File: 0741 - 1HK6kUP.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
0741 - 1HK6kUP.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
Yes if feel the same. I think it is, because if a trend developes, then everyone wants to be fun nad tries to copy it. the originality is left behind. like in this board
>>
File: kljlkjlkjlkj.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kljlkjlkjlkj.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>34226667
i do not think of anything i can do with my time sometimes i just spent sitting thinking and not wanting to browse r9k but eventually comes the inevitable and broswe r9k about for 10 consecutive hours
also >plebbit kek
>>
>>34226861
>get bored of mundane hobbies
>welcome to depression!
It's not depression, it's legitimate boredom. When you spend years staring at words on a screen and begin to tire of it, that's your brain telling you to do something else.
>>
File: 1483178642052.png (310KB, 504x439px) Image search: [Google]
1483178642052.png
310KB, 504x439px
>>34226667
There are still new and wonderful places on the internet, the internet is fucking enormous but you are too lazy to go and find something good.
>>
>>34227911
can you name some and save my night?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.