[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 year old high school senior >cyborg >really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DFBguhj.png (281KB, 580x487px) Image search: [Google]
DFBguhj.png
281KB, 580x487px
>be me
>18 year old high school senior
>cyborg
>really active on twitter and shit but don't do anything with people outside my extremely tight circle
>live in a big city meaning there are lots of high schools
>mine does a lot of intermingling with the next closest one
>everyone follows everyone on twitter
>one girl has a lot of mutual friends with me
>she's a solid 7.75
>i'm a solid 2.5
>we start dming
>move to texting
>fast forward six months to saturday night
>we're about as close as two people who live in the same city but haven't met can be
>we're talking about sushi
>she says we ought to get sushi together sometime soon
um. what.
>obviously say yes
>start freaking out
>text my close friends
idk anon, this is further than any of us have gotten
>fucking useless
what the fuck do i do y'all
>>
is talking like a 16 year old girl something you do intentionally? or are all post millennial males as castrated as you?
>>
>>34226361
just cyborg shit man. you get so far you don't care anymore.
>>
>>34226293
Go eat sushi with her, lol. Enjoy yourself. If you're nervous then tell her that you're nervous, and explain to her why. If she's worth your time, then she'll just laugh it off and calm you down a little.

The girl I lost my virginity to was well aware of how awkward I was but still tried with me. If the girl is worth your time then she'll be understanding, and if she's a cunt then she won't. You don't want a cunt, anon.

My first few dates were so awkward. People tell you to just do it, which is actually all it takes (literally), but when you don't have the experience then you're bound to get nervous.

Talk to a friend beforehand or family member to help calm you down. Reassurance will take you far.
>>
>>34226293
>>cyborg
stopped reading here

go to facebook or whatever
>>
>>34226416
God bless, anon. This is the kind of advice I needed. She's pushing for Friday which is approaching frighteningly quickly, so this definitely helped reassure me a bit.
>>
>>34226293
0. You're already fucked if you're asking virgin central instead of relying on your own manliness. Expect to be disappointed, and you will not be disappointed.
1. Do not mention memes or 4chan, unless this is what your normal twitter conversations are about and not doing so would be weird.
2. No rape jokes
3. Remember to take a good dump beforehand, and use cologne. Keep tissues in your pocket for when your hands get clammy.
>>
File: 1484175848858.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1484175848858.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
>>34226293
>>be me
go post this shit you plebbit you fucking normie
>>
>>34226560
Make sure you don't do something stupid beforehand, anon. If it's meant to be then it will feel natural. She is the one that asked you first here, so the odds are in your favor. You are not going to mess this up.

People tell you to avoid looking like a beta, but you really can't help it when it's your first time. My number went from 0 at 18 to a pretty high one at 20 years old, but I will never forget my cringeworthingly awkward first kiss at 18.

I will never forget when I lost my virginity on my aunt's bed and then apologized to my (then) girlfriend for cumming too fast.

I will never forget being too frightened to make the first move when this same girl was alone in my house to the point where she had to walk across the room and start making out with me because she was so sick of me staring at her doing nothing.

I will never forget when I had my first legitimate hookup, all by myself.

I will never have another moment like that until I get married, anon. That intense rush that you get from pushing my comfort zone to such an immense degree is something that I will never experience again.

It will not happen any time soon, because I'm having too much fun hooking up with girls in my area. This is because I was in another relationship shortly after, and this girl's Chad cousin liked me a lot and took me under his wing.

Savor the awkwardness, anon. That intense feeling is something you won't experience for a long while. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>34226293
Got eat some damn sushi and don't spazz out act yourself but not your 4chan self if you get what I mean
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.