[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do nonwhite women hate men of their own race so much? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: .gif (959KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
959KB, 245x400px
Why do nonwhite women hate men of their own race so much? They would rat us out to whitey if there was a genocide and that's no meme.

>mfw whiteys bitch endlessly about how their women are race traitors
White women are nowhere near the level of race-treachery as nonwhite bitches.
>>
>>34225803
>Why do nonwhite women hate men of their own race so much? They would rat us out to whitey if there was a genocide and that's no meme.

That's why we have to breed the white women. All non-white women are trash. That includes Asians, Blacks, Arabs and Hispanic bitches.
>>
>>34225833
>That's why we have to breed the white women
But white women will only breed with you if you're over 70% white.

We're fucked. The eugenics conspiracy was a success. We lost the war.
>>
>>34225912
>But white women will only breed with you if you're over 70% white.
>Implying they'll have a choice

They won't abort our bastards anyway
>>
>>34225970
You're a white guy from /pol/ trying to shill us as oogaboogas.

I'm onto you, you fucking cancer.
>>
>>34225999
>You're a white guy from /pol/ trying to shill us as oogaboogas.

I'm not. I just genuinely don't view white women as anything other than sex meat lol I was joking in my previous post, but I wouldn't feel any remorse from putting a white bitch in her place
>>
File: 1484350158461.png (796KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484350158461.png
796KB, 466x700px
Segregate the Races
>>
>>34226081
Yes. Now stop taking nonwhite women that rightfully belong to nonwhites.
>>
>>34225833
>That includes Asians
You take that back! Asians are cute and intelligent on average.
>>
>>34227048
t. yellow-feveres stormderp
>>
All women are treacherous whores unless they're kept in their place.

Female empowerment is just beginning to do to white women what it did to black women decades ago.
>>
idk, Germany and the rest of Europe has completely cucked itself, so I won't feel much shame anymore if I fuck a baby into a non-nordic bitch.

Even if I did, the kid would probably elope with a niggo anyhow, so what's the point? fuck everything
>>
>>34225803
>Why do nonwhite women hate men of their own race so much? They would rat us out to whitey if there was a genocide and that's no meme.

White women do it too, but the worst offenders I've seen have been blacks and oriental asians.
>>
File: 1458176098003.jpg (64KB, 750x584px) Image search: [Google]
1458176098003.jpg
64KB, 750x584px
>>34229308
>blacks and oriental asians.
why is this
>>
>>34225999
>a nigger is actually being a nigger but since I'm such a white cuck I can't believe it and use the pol boogeyman instead
And this is why you leftcucks are so out of touch with reality all the time.
>>
>>34225803
Black girls love black men. Black women and Asian men are the least likely to want to date outside of their race in America
>>
>>34230031
I don't think this is true.but I don't have the infographics
>>
>>34225803
>genocide
If majority of us wanted you dead you would already be dead you don't have to worry about genocide, Hitler tried genocide without majority support and got his shit pushed in by whites and slavs

>race treachery
as in mixing with other races? yeah i am pretty sure white women are undisputed champions of that

>>34226171
trust me we don't want them
>black women gigantic nose, awful hair and terrible attitude
>hispanic women hot but crazy as fuck
>asian women vanity and greed are two of her favorite things
>>
>>34225803
White women are the Biggest Race Traitor of All.

Don't confuse other race's internal fight and using White as validation with real Loyalty.

Other races have tons of loyalty to each others, hell even the mixed kids are more loyal to their nonwhite parents' race.

White women are the real Traitors.

but i'm sure this is some Black women trying to slander White women to push her bullshit agenda!

Die She-boon!!
>>
I want to like Asian guys but they're all lanklets. Where are the ones who can effortlessly pick me up?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.